British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

Saw the odds on heat 14 at 1/2 for leszno to win it. Emil + lidsey against fricke and pawliczak. No brainer

9 hours ago, Najjer said:

Lots of matches today and lots to get your teeth into!

My first thoughts are that...

Lidsey -2 over Pepe at 4/6 is hugely inviting!

Wiktor Lampart -2 on the tie andĀ over Denis Zielinski is also tempting at 23/20

B)

Heat 13 was Lublin on -0.5 then at rubbish odds, so just had abit of that at 4/7 as it was an absolute banker!

2 hours ago, Najjer said:

B)

Heat 13 was Lublin on -0.5 then at rubbish odds, so just had abit of that at 4/7 as it was an absolute banker!

Great minds....

Screenshot_20210516-000743.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kedavra said:

Great minds....

Ā 

Ā My days work yesterday, around Ā£90 profit and all wins except the handicap tie covers

826391A8-49D9-4BCB-A5EA-8BB1198BD90F.jpeg

• Like 1

I like the look of Lambert +1 against Madsen but want to wait and see if woffy is riding or not for the second meetingĀ 

• Haha 1

Nothing really standing out in the second meeting except Wozniak off scratch over Bewley at 10/11

Any other thoughts?

3 hours ago, Kedavra said:

I like the look of Lambert +1 against Madsen but want to wait and see if woffy is riding or not for the second meetingĀ 

This isn't aging well, glad I didn't back that bet. In-play has been the way to go so far!

7 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

This isn't aging well, glad I didn't back that bet. In-play has been the way to go so far!

I was going to back Chris Holder under 10 at the start but bottled it. Currently Ā£30 up in play though!

Waiting to see what happens with Jeppeson here and should do tact if Lindgren gets heat 14. Otherwise I fancy Lindgren in play under 4.5 at decent odds

4 hours ago, Kedavra said:

That was my bet.:t: