British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

image.png.8ca4ef6d1f315109e406e3185b69d893.png

Make sure I'm betting right here... If I put £5 down... I'm betting £5 that Bydgoszcz will win by 4 points overall?

1 minute ago, Dandelion said:

image.png.8ca4ef6d1f315109e406e3185b69d893.png

Make sure I'm betting right here... If I put £5 down... I'm betting £5 that Bydgoszcz will win by 4 points overall?

You’ll want them to win by 5 or more to surpass the handicap. If they win by 4 then the handicap will be tied (there is odds for an exact draw on there too - again, I would suggest covering yourself off on the exact score for larger bets)

• Like 1

Just now, Najjer said:

You’ll want them to win by 5 or more to surpass the handicap. If they win by 4 then the handicap will be tied (there is odds for an exact draw on there too - again, I would suggest covering yourself off on the exact score for larger bets)

Thanks... Will only be betting a maximum of £5 a bet for a couple weeks anyway, just until I get used to it... So it ain't the end of the world, just need to pick up a few tips here and there, will certainly make watching the ekstraliga meetings on the weekend more exciting if I've got money riding on it :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Now having second thoughts, should I give Zengota a few meetings to get back to form and put 5 or above on Walasek instead :rolleyes:

Zengota over 6 seems abit risky to me, as he’s not guaranteed 5 rides as he has some tricky races. He meets Klindt twice, Gapinski twice and rides with Bellego twice and Tarasenko too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Zengota over 6 seems abit risky to me, as he’s not guaranteed 5 rides as he has some tricky races. He meets Klindt twice, Gapinski twice and rides with Bellego twice and Tarasenko too. 

You're right, he's got some difficult races... Just hope he can score as I've already placed me bet :blink:

Edit: Just looked through his 4 races... What have I done??? :sad:

Edited by Dandelion

You're right, he's got some difficult races... Just hope he can score as I've already placed me bet :blink:

You can cash out usually any time before the meeting starts :)

Bydgoszcz -2 after heat 8 looks like a dead cert to me and then -4 after heat 15 looks a banker too... baring a big disaster!

• Like 1

image.png.cd1ee0ad6acaa221d232a806a8b01575.png

Bydgoszcz to win by more than 4, up by 2 after heat 8.

And I'm sticking by Grzegorz to score more than 6, even if he does have difficult races, he's not one of my favourite Poles for nothing... Gonna log out of BET365 now before I have second thoughts, thanks for all your help guys, looking forward to the meeting now.

The Tarnow - Gdansk meetings looks far too tight for me to want to put money on it. Gdansk look the slightly better team, but they're in Tarnow so it's hard to call. Staying well away from that one.

Really wish I'd placed a bet on Rybnik yesterday as they're likely to thrash everyone by 60 points most meetings this year, but the betting has only just clicked with me this morning... Hmmm

Hi

All yesterday’s winnings going on Bydgoszcz -2 after 8 heats fingers crossed

8 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

image.png.cd1ee0ad6acaa221d232a806a8b01575.png

Bydgoszcz to win by more than 4, up by 2 after heat 8.

And I'm sticking by Grzegorz to score more than 6, even if he does have difficult races, he's not one of my favourite Poles for nothing... Gonna log out of BET365 now before I have second thoughts, thanks for all your help guys, looking forward to the meeting now.

The Tarnow - Gdansk meetings looks far too tight for me to want to put money on it. Gdansk look the slightly better team, but they're in Tarnow so it's hard to call. Staying well away from that one.

Really wish I'd placed a bet on Rybnik yesterday as they're likely to thrash everyone by 60 points most meetings this year, but the betting has only just clicked with me this morning... Hmmm

The Zengota bet isn’t quite set up right. If you’re only dealing in £5 stakes but prepared to gamble about £10 on Zengota it would make sense to do this:

£2 on exactly 6 points which will return £11 (£9 profit)
£9 on over 6 points which will return £17.18 (£8.18 profit)

Obviously he can’t score exactly 6 and over 6 - so if he scores 6 points you will of broken even and not lost anything. If he scores over then you would of made £6.18

Edited by Najjer

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

The Zengota bet isn’t quite set up right. If you’re only dealing in £5 stakes but prepared to gamble about £10 on Zengota it would make sense to do this:

£2 on exactly 6 points which will return £9
£9 on over 6 points which will return £17.18

Obviously he can’t score exactly 6 and over 6 - so if he scores 6 points you will of broken even and not lost anything. If he scores over then you would of made £6.18

image.png.820bb34d6f4ec14f3ce32a7719145453.png

Thank you very much... Have amended!! And I have the Bydgoszcz bet set correctly, yes? I've not accidentally bet on Ostrow winning? As I say, the fractions are a bit confusing to me :blush:

image.png.820bb34d6f4ec14f3ce32a7719145453.png

Thank you very much... Have amended!! And I have the Bydgoszcz bet set correctly, yes? I've not accidentally bet on Ostrow winning? As I say, the fractions are a bit confusing to me :blush:

Yep they look correct - basically you’ll want Bydgoszsz to by winning by 3 or more after heat 8 and by 5 or more after heat 15 - good luck :)

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Now having second thoughts, should I give Zengota a few meetings to get back to form and put 5 or above on Walasek instead :rolleyes:

Stick with what you've done.

Walasek's rides are as tough as tough could get imo.

Heat 01: vs Lyager & Bellego

Heat 06: vs Tarasienko & Berntzon

Heat 09: vs. Lyager, Berntzon & Gala

Heat 11: vs. Zengota, Lyager & Gapinski

I can't see him getting half a dozen or more with those heats imo.

As for Zengi if he makes the gate then his team mates could very well team ride so Zengi is a much better bet.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Stick with what you've done.

Walasek's rides are as tough as tough could get imo.

Heat 01: vs Lyager & Bellego

Heat 06: vs Tarasienko & Berntzon

Heat 09: vs. Lyager, Berntzon & Gala

Heat 11: vs. Zengota, Lyager & Gapinski

I can't see him getting half a dozen or more with those heats imo.

As for Zengi if he makes the gate then his team mates could very well team ride so Zengi is a much better bet.

All will be revealed!! Whether my first ever bet will be a success or not... Looking through the racecard, I agree... Walasek's rides are just as hard as Zengota's, but Zengi is the better rider imo and at home. There's a Chinese on the line if I don't make any winnings tonight

• Like 1

Dandelion 

Good luck if this is your first bet I normally go along with information I pick up from Najjer, Kingofthe Track and racers and royals they all know far more than I do regarding Speedway.

susans1