British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

2 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I didn't spot that but yes should be easy.

There isn’t much jumping out on the Esktraliga but I fancy Doyle exactly and under 10. Decent odds at 29/20 too. He’s not been on top form and two tricky last heats with Laguta/Sayfutdinov and then the nominated. I’m just not sure I can see him scoring 11

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

There isn’t much jumping out on the Esktraliga but I fancy Doyle exactly and under 10. Decent odds at 29/20 too. He’s not been on top form and two tricky last heats with Laguta/Sayfutdinov and then the nominated. I’m just not sure I can see him scoring 11

Lublin -4 looks good to me. Only need 1 of Leszno's top 5 to have a bad meeting and then they'll fall apart because the Juniors won't do anything imo.

5 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Lublin -4 looks good to me. Only need 1 of Leszno's top 5 to have a bad meeting and then they'll fall apart because the Juniors won't do anything imo.

Good shout - although always need to be brave to bet against Leszno!

Keep an eye on Doyle at -1 over Michelson in play - still the potential with 6 rides if he takes heats 14 and 15

I like the look of vetlanda. Outright they are 1/4 which isn't great on the face of it unless you bet big. I can't see how they can lose they match with zmarzlik and Wozniak in the side

I’m tempted by Ljung under 8 - decent odds at 11/8 too. He looked absolutely awful earlier this year in Poland. Even with an easier run of heats I can’t see him scoring too highly.

216097357_Screenshot2021-06-03at16_54_24.png.376ad88beb091bc301b6c218cd35b778.png

Dont think Troy will be throwing his average too much at home so expect him to get over 4. Also cant see Sheffield losing let alone going that far behind that Jack would require 6 rides, so there cant see him getting 8 more than Masters, barring accidents etc.

Also think Sheffield will run out 6 point winners, easily covering the Handicap and the meeting win

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Tempted with Proctor -1 vs. Kemp.

Proctor has been awful this year though.

Would stay clear of that as they’ve both been rubbish.

Adam Ellis over 7 and King +1 over Lawson for me I think 

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

Would stay clear of that as they’ve both been rubbish.

Adam Ellis over 7 and King +1 over Lawson for me I think 

7 rides for Proctor though.

R/R for Bridger

3 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

7 rides for Proctor though.

R/R for Bridger

Completely missed that... should be easy in that case!

• Like 1

Ive ignored Adam Ellis over 7 now but King +1 over Lawson seems a very good shout to me

Anyone else fancy Sheffield to win @ 17/10

Josh Bates & Kyle Howarth will put a shift in tonight to go with over 20 points from Ellis & Jack Holder.

If Batchelor is on it then I don't see a route to victory for Wolves.