British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

23 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

All will be revealed!! Whether my first ever bet will be a success or not... Looking through the racecard, I agree... Walasek's rides are just as hard as Zengota's, but Zengi is the better rider imo and at home. There's a Chinese on the line if I don't make any winnings tonight

Good luck.

Another reason why I'm very keen on Zengi is because he's done a few sparring meetings as well as an Individual meeting around Bydgoszcz this season.

Ostrow haven't had a competitive meeting or any sparring meetings so the boys haven't done many competitive laps so they might be a bit rusty.

I think Zengi should be getting at least 6 from 4 on his home track against weak opposition. He may even get 5 rides due to how biased team managers are to the Polish riders.

• Like 1

I guess the amount of people lumping on Bydgoszcz at -4 on the handicap has prompted Bet365 to reduce the odds to 8/13!

17 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I guess the amount of people lumping on Bydgoszcz at -4 on the handicap has prompted Bet365 to reduce the odds to 8/13!

Will that affect the bet I placed earlier? Or will it be whatever the odds were when I placed the bet? What will happen to the bet if the meeting is rained off? Which is looking possible at the minute

1 hour ago, Susans1 said:

Dandelion 

Good luck if this is your first bet I normally go along with information I pick up from Najjer, Kingofthe Track and racers and royals they all know far more than I do regarding Speedway.

susans1

Thanks Susan, good luck to you too :) I basically went along with what they said also, because I have no idea what all the numbers mean :D But I'm sure it'll add some entertainment to the evening, getting to watch the results come in... Will the meeting be livestreamed anywhere I wonder?

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Good luck.

Another reason why I'm very keen on Zengi is because he's done a few sparring meetings as well as an Individual meeting around Bydgoszcz this season.

Ostrow haven't had a competitive meeting or any sparring meetings so the boys haven't done many competitive laps so they might be a bit rusty.

I think Zengi should be getting at least 6 from 4 on his home track against weak opposition. He may even get 5 rides due to how biased team managers are to the Polish riders.

Yes, Bydgoszcz should be well prepared for the meeting and they looked decent against Torun, a much stronger team... Looking forward, Ostrow do look like one of the weaker teams in the league imo, along with Krosno... COME ON ZENGI!! You're one of the biggest names in the whole league

2 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Will that affect the bet I placed earlier? Or will it be whatever the odds were when I placed the bet? What will happen to the bet if the meeting is rained off? Which is looking possible at the minute

odds will be what they were at the time you placed the bet and if its rained off will be void bet so get money back , if it starts and gets abandoned not sure how many heats constitute a result 

1 minute ago, homer said:

odds will be what they were at the time you placed the bet and if its rained off will be void bet so get money back , if it starts and gets abandoned not sure how many heats constitute a result 

Thought so, would have been a bit crap if the odds could change after you placed your bet... Get in early seems like the best strategy :)

Hope the meetings runs it's course as it's looking good for Bydgoszcz, who livestreamed their meetings on YouTube last week, but don't seem to have anything set up for this week?

3 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

The bet should stand at the odds taken when the bet was placed. With regards rain offs, I can’t remember the exact rule but I think the bet stands if the meeting is rescheduled to take place within 24 hours. If it isn’t, the bet is voided. 

If the meeting starts but is cancelled part way through, it depends if the bet has already been settled. For arguments sake, if Zengota has scored 7 by the time the meeting is cancelled the bet would be paid out. If he was on 5 then it wouldn’t but would be voided as the result was still in doubt.

2 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Thanks Susan, good luck to you too :) I basically went along with what they said also, because I have no idea what all the numbers mean :D But I'm sure it'll add some entertainment to the evening, getting to watch the results come in... Will the meeting be livestreamed anywhere I wonder?

R&R has posted some very reliable links to use in the international section of the forum :t:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

Time to lump on Gdansk in play if NKI has withdrawn

It was the thing to do before a wheel was turned imo.

Missing a big junior due to COVID as well as losing Mesiac for financial reasons. Tarnow are highly overrated now when they've got one of the weakest 1-7's in the league.

image.png.567a74101292109be69148b52c000ef5.png

So if I put £10 on here, I'm betting for Gdansk to win the meeting???

Nooo it's not letting me select now... Have to be quicker

1 minute ago, Dandelion said:

image.png.567a74101292109be69148b52c000ef5.png

So if I put £10 on here, I'm betting for Gdansk to win the meeting???

Nope, that is Tarnow. You need to select Gdansk

I got Gdansk at -12 for 8/5 so in for a big profit on that if that one comes in

• Like 1