British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pirate paul

Hello everyone

Thought I would have a quick look in as its been a while to say the least. Used to be a regular on here some years back but drifted away from the sport and lost interest really, due to a number of reasons. However a friend lent me a copy of Kelvin Tatums autobiography which i really enjoyed has whetted my appetite a bit, so hoping to get to a few meetings this year, Boris allowing. So what have I missed the last few years? Does everyone still hate Poole? Is Matt Ford still the devil in disguise? Any of the 'old timers' still around?

Edited by pirate paul

Answer 1] YES. 2] YES. 3] YES.  Otherwise No you haven't missed much and it's nice to see you back again. Hope you are keeping well. :)

Edited by Gemini
  • Haha 1

On 4/5/2021 at 10:24 PM, pirate paul said:

Thought I would have a quick look in as its been a while to say the least. Used to be a regular on here some years back but drifted away from the sport and lost interest really, due to a number of reasons. However a friend lent me a copy of Kelvin Tatums autobiography which i really enjoyed has whetted my appetite a bit, so hoping to get to a few meetings this year, Boris allowing. So what have I missed the last few years? Does everyone still hate Poole? Is Matt Ford still the devil in disguise? Any of the 'old timers' still around?

Welcome back.

• Like 1

What ever happened to 'Parsloes 1928 Nearly' (Wmbledon supporter)? :unsure:

On 4/8/2021 at 7:21 AM, Ray Stadia said:

What ever happened to 'Parsloes 1928 Nearly' (Wmbledon supporter)? :unsure:

He's still posting on Facebook. Never really knew why he just disappeared from here...

• Like 1