British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Kings Lynn vs Ipswich Witches May 17th 7.30pm

1 hour ago, Star Lady said:

Unless things have changed that’s not allowed. Big notices to that effect last time I went.

Only stadium where that rule applies I think.

3 hours ago, semion said:

Surely it makes sense for people to bring their own food and drink in ?  Would help offset the admission increase 

Only food allowed is "The Buster Burger" with or without cheese

I'm surprised people can't go without food for for 3/4/5 hours.There's a lot of people in this country that have to on a daily basis.And people are worried about saving a few quid to satisfy their hunger pains.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

I'm surprised people can't go without food for for 3/4/5 hours.There's a lot of people in this country that have to on a daily basis.And people are worried about saving a few quid to satisfy their hunger pains.

There are medical reasons for needing to eat on a regular basis.

'fat barr-stirred' syndrome is rife in this country 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

I just searched for that and I have no idea what it is?

7 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

A (quite literally) ever growing problem....:D

Does anyone know if fans attending the  Ipswich meeting, will be able to buy a ticket for the next home meeting in person from the stadium.

8 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Whatever that is i don't know,but no doubt the people that do moan on here don't have it and could survive.All some people have is constant moan syndrome.

46 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Whatever that is i don't know,but no doubt the people that do moan on here don't have it and could survive.All some people have is constant moan syndrome.

Says the person moaning about people  moaning. See Tel it’s very infectious   :D

• Like 1

Klindt out and replaced by Jake Allen permanently but Allen not available for this fixture. Jordan Stewart also missing. So it’s R/R for Klindt, and a guest yet to be named for Stewart. 

Great start!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Klindt out and replaced by Jake Allen permanently but Allen not available for this fixture. Jordan Stewart also missing. So it’s R/R for Klindt, and a guest yet to be named for Stewart. 

Great start!

That's certainly made Ipswich brought down to King's Lynn & Peterborough levels. 

Ipswich now favourites for wooden spoon :lol:

3 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Average fixing Klindt will return to replace Stewart ASAP

We’re already nearly 2 points under, so as soon as Crump drops a point + on his after the first set of averages we should have plenty of options. 

7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

We’re already nearly 2 points under, so as soon as Crump drops a point + on his after the first set of averages we should have plenty of options. 

You don't have many options at all. Most likely will be Richard Lawson

Well that’s decided it for me, R/R a guest and a showery forecast means the chances of getting VFM for my twenty quid are a lot smaller. 

Cynical me also wonders why this was announced the day after tickets went on sale......

• Like 4