Arch Stanton

Kings Lynn vs Ipswich Witches May 17th 7.30pm

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

Cause they're s#!+

Why comment like that:blink::nono:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

So is this meeting sold out yet? 

The kings Lynn website still has tickets for sale so I presume not. I’m surprised as I thought it would sell out on day of sale. 

Would be surprised if this doesn’t sell out by Monday evening but at the same time there are several reasons why people might be reluctant to commit to a ticket for the first meeting. 

2 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

Isolating ?  I can't see it being Visa or Work Permit issues as surely with our Country's strict and scrupulous immigration policy, especially since the advent of Covid-19 they wouldn't be in the country

They can't be isolating as they both rode at redcars p&p?

7 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Would be surprised if this doesn’t sell out by Monday evening but at the same time there are several reasons why people might be reluctant to commit to a ticket for the first meeting. 

Do we know for sure how many spectators are allowed in?Online where you get the tickets it says 1000,but it says that for every match.Some say it's 1500.I haven't seen anything concrete about how many are actually allowed to attend:unsure:

Yes, the secret world of speedway attendances would make a great storyline for the next Mission Impossible film.

Your mission Jim, should you decide to accept it, is infiltrate the BSPA and extract, expose and publish UK speedway attendance stats once and for all.

Good luck Jim.

• Haha 2

Allen and Stewart must have a type of holiday visa to let them in the country but not the part that allows them to earn money, hence why they can practise but not race to earn money its been said they have Visa issues to resolve . 

Assume Stewart was at Ipswich P&P or was the 6th rider an imposter or a life size cardboard cut out

Edited by scoobydoo

It's been mentioned that Stewart has a visa to ride in CL. This needs to be changed to allow him to ride in the PL as well. Possible that is the same with Allen?

2 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

The secret world of speedway attendances......... not even MI5 know how many people attend speedway meetings in the UK

You're right there,that's why this will never be a sell out.Even if there was 4000 people there Buster would be able to convince the right people there are only 1500:D

17 minutes ago, tellboy said:

You're right there,that's why this will never be a sell out.Even if there was 4000 people there Buster would be able to convince the right people there are only 1500:D

That might be a bit more difficult with a ticketing agency involved:P