British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Kings Lynn vs Ipswich Witches May 17th 7.30pm

maybe he felt after being so many down at one stage, to get that close by the end was a good sign?

• Like 1

With such a big start Ipswich  should have scored over 60 points but they lost most of that in the last few heats when  the Kings Lynn team started to get over

the troubles they had had  . Cook and Riss  had  got going and were back on form      That was what the Manager was please about,

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, June01 said:

Can anyone tell me why Bridger was excluded from heat 1 please?

crossing the white line with both wheels apparently 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2021 at 10:33 AM, sommelier said:

Bridger rode better than his score suggests

I'm pleased to hear that and genuinely hope that, with the right attitude, he could still realise some of his potential.

16 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

I'm pleased to hear that and genuinely hope that, with the right attitude, he could still realise some of his potential.

He certainly looks like he will, enjoyed watching him ....

I feel sorry for King's Lynn having to suffer with your manager. I was a regular at Rye House for the last few seasons and he was the worst manager ever. What he says is rubbish and his tactics are even worse. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chris116 said:

I feel sorry for King's Lynn having to suffer with your manager. I was a regular at Rye House for the last few seasons and he was the worst manager ever. What he says is rubbish and his tactics are even worse. 

His excuse now for not using a tac sub in the meeting is laughable to say the least.

On 5/18/2021 at 7:06 PM, OveFundinFan said:

I think it was last year when the government was using tiers in “hotspots”, and local councils were saying they were closer to the ground and wanted a say on tiers using local knowledge. Now, as stadiums are opening up it’s the council, not the government, that know more about the stadium. Example, the government may say stadium may open to max 50% of total capacity, but it’s the council they will/should know that only, say, a third  of the stadium is normally open to spectators. Overcrowding, lack of social distancing, could be the result. The council has a responsibility to look after the safety of the public.

and as I understand it is a requirement a mask is worn (unless exempt) when entering and exiting a stadium.

the problem is the local councils  actually do not have any idea?

55 minutes ago, tellboy said:

His excuse now for not using a tac sub in the meeting is laughable to say the least.

His half assed accuses in the EDP were something else.  Sometimes best to stop digging.

57 minutes ago, semion said:

His half assed accuses in the EDP were something else.  Sometimes best to stop digging.

Same as your spelling semion:P:D

5 matches in the top 2 leagues so far,4 of them have used tac subs when 6 or more behind.I wonder which one didn't.

His excuse about he wanted to give his boys every opportunity to iron out their problems.So why did he take Kinsley out of a ride if that was the case.

He needs to think what the fans want,and that is for the team to win,if that requires a tac sub then so be it.Before someone jumps on me,yes we want to see good racing too,but many people will return just to see a winning team.

Edited by tellboy

Sorry about the speeling Tel. The grammar was non to good either.

Is the team Manager there to win matches or give riders,  rides?   If they need rides let em have a blast round after the meeting. 

The bloke is just making himself look a dick.  Just hold ya hands up and say I messed up. People would have more respect for him.  

Edited by semion
  • Like 2