British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Kings Lynn vs Ipswich Witches May 17th 7.30pm

1 hour ago, Haza said:

Well let’s hope he is there for Monday I really do and it would be handy if the club could clear this doubt up straight away on social media .  

King's Lynn have put it out there that he will be there.It's only one person that may have worded things wrongly that makes it seem differently.Lynn shouldn't have to put things out there every time someone says something different,they could be very busy in that department if that was the case,especially if they read the forum:D

This is taken from the Lynn news as Trees said

On Riss, Allitt said: “No smoke and mirrors. Erik will be based in the UK and could have been here. The problem is the cost. Erik has got meetings tomorrow (Tuesday) and later in the week.

“To get him here, to get a PCR test, book a flight, which is so expensive now... I said it’s not ideal, but he’s going to be here for the 17th. To get him in and out of the country and back again would cost £800 - and don’t forget he hasn’t earned anything in that amount of time.”

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1

Lynn News 1-0 EDP :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Tickets go on sale later to day or fist thing in the morning

5 minutes ago, sommelier said:

Tickets go on sale later to day or fist thing in the morning

I thought it was meant to be 9am but nothing yet as far as I can see 

1 minute ago, Panther1997 said:

Thats the information i was told when i phoned the club this morning

3 minutes ago, Panther1997 said:

same here

28 minutes ago, AlexBrady said:

Tickets on sale Wednesday

You are correct

An explanation would be nice seeing as it was announced officially that all clubs would be putting tickets on sale this morning at 9am. May well be an understandable reason but it would make the governing body / clubs look a lot better if they told us why.

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

An explanation would be nice seeing as it was announced officially that all clubs would be putting tickets on sale this morning at 9am. May well be an understandable reason but it would make the governing body / clubs look a lot better if they told us why.

I was told the original date was a misprint

It’s these sort of things that do the sport no good. Tell the public that tickets go on sale at 9am Tuesday then 10am Tuesday announce they’ll be on sale tomorrow.

• Like 2

See adult admission is now £20,that will get the tongues wagging again.I will pay that as everything else has gone up.At least it hasn't doubled like some things.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Speedball said:

It’s these sort of things that do the sport no good. Tell the public that tickets go on sale at 9am Tuesday then 10am Tuesday announce they’ll be on sale tomorrow.

Spot on, it’s that air of unprofessionalism and lack of customer care. And the annoying thing is that its so preventable.

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Spot on, it’s that air of unprofessionalism and lack of customer care. And the annoying thing is that its so preventable.

Some people moan at me for being negative on here but sadly what’s happened today with tickets sales and total lack of professionalism from the club sums up British speedway in a nutshell. 
Fans taken for granted yet again . 

Edited by Haza
  • Like 2