British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Kings Lynn vs Ipswich Witches May 17th 7.30pm

3 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

That might be a bit more difficult with a ticketing agency involved:P

Don't you believe it.There will be admission at the door,Buster may even collect money from your car door.Things may be more difficult but as we all know there is a way around everything,especially where speedway is concerned.

• Like 1

Should be a good match, and who cares really about the results at the moment just as long as the sport is back

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tellboy said:

Don't you believe it.There will be admission at the door,Buster may even collect money from your car door.Things may be more difficult but as we all know there is a way around everything,especially where speedway is concerned.

Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the Wee Donkey. Sounds a job for AC12

Why not Speedway taking on diversity and inclusion by adding  a Fading Star to their line up to balance the rising star idea that’s been used to fill teams up and save on costs.

Though Peterborough are way ahead on this having included 5 in their line-up :rolleyes::)

• Haha 5

Not had to type this for a while but.....Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

Boy that felt good to finally be able to write that!

• Like 3

Preview of tonight’s meeting in today’s EDP doesn’t list tonight’s teams. Wouldn’t be surprised if Riss is missing, and I read somewhere that Jorgensen is struggling to get back from Denmark. 

25 minutes ago, mrss said:

Preview of tonight’s meeting in today’s EDP doesn’t list tonight’s teams. Wouldn’t be surprised if Riss is missing, and I read somewhere that Jorgensen is struggling to get back from Denmark. 

I hope we are at full strength. Is there any particular reason they should be struggling.Jorgensen made it back from Denmark for P&P.Maybe just the usual scaremongering from certain people on social media.

I wouldn’t be surprised if somebody from Lynn’s team can’t make it tonight but the EDP mentions all seven riders in the main part of the preview so I don’t think that should be a cause for concern. In all likelihood they will all be there but we’ve all turned up to a meeting at some point only to discover at least one rider absent from the parade. Hence the scepticism I guess. 

1 hour ago, mrss said:

Edited by Panther1997

In all honesty after a 20 month break there shouldn’t be anyone missing from either side if certain riders are missing maybe Lawson would have been a more reliable signing after all .

Website goes with a named 7.  EADT ( EDP   Sister paper) the same.

What can you say about an Ipswich team that is running R/R for a rider who has no intention of riding for them.?   Only in Speedway.

The Circus is back in Town

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The BSPL preview lists five riders plus rider replacement with Danny King not mentioned! 

Hoping for a safe meeting for both teams and a Home win.

Important meeting for both teams already,, as both as they currently stand look like battling for the wooden spoon along with the other East anglian team