British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Kings Lynn vs Ipswich Witches May 17th 7.30pm

12 minutes ago, semion said:

I don’t think it’s over yet Baggy.  I can see a protest going in over the use of R/R for a non existent rider ( Klint)   Points earned from R/R to be deducted and awarded to KL, or at the best The Broom Stickers can hope for is the meeting to be rerun.

Never underestimate the relationship between Buster and Godfrey.

Still wouldnt be enough :P

Just now, semion said:

Baldy I thought Ipswich were clearing out all their young talent. Oh no wrong sport.

I don't live in Ipswich or come from Ipswich,, so I don't know what you are talking about. Now I'm gonna guess you may be on about football,,,, it's lost on me,,, don't watch it,,, don't like it

19 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

He's done well that young Rowe,,, he would make a fantastic rising star for someone :rofl:

He should be part of a good opening partnership with Charles Wright at Redcar 

Hahahahahaahahahahahaahahahashahahahahahsahahahshahahaahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahaahahahahaha.

up the witches!

that is all

• Like 2

Well at least the towel wasn’t thrown in, that strong  finish at least gives them something to work with for the next meeting. One or two cobwebs blown away as the meeting progressed it would appear, you would imagine the rain did Lynn few favours but it’s the same for both sides and you just have to get on with it.

Congrats Twitches. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

What happened to the 4 points?  Thrown a point away there 

Perhaps but equally, I’d bite your hand off for 3 points from any away meeting all season! Great result nevertheless 

• Like 1

Lot's to be encouraged about there for King's Lynn. 

If they can get Bridger & Proctor going they may not be as dead as some think, at least at home. 

• Haha 1

Yeah 3 points is good,,, but we do have a habit of blowing big leads over the years.  

But massif start with away win,,, could be huge in a couple of months time 

Top of the table clash Thursday,, and I see another 3 points coming our way 

Edited by Baldyman

Not just huge Baldy could be world changing.   B).   Up there with where were you when JFK was shot.

Edited by semion

14 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Lot's to be encouraged about there for King's Lynn. 

If they can get Bridger & Proctor going they may not be as dead as some think, at least at home. 

Yep I’d probably agree with that. Bridger will get better the more meetings he rides and while some will question whether Proctor has it in him to get going he needs more than one meeting. 

Essentially tonight Lynn could have won but for Cook and Riss starting slowly and Rowe having an absolute wordie.

Shoulda woulda coulda of course but its not all doom and gloom. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, semion said:

Not just huge Baldy could be world changing.   B).   Up there with where were you when JFK was shot.

I wasn't alive,,, so have no clue where I was :D

Twinkle in the milkmans eye ?  :D Well i was 4 so have no idea where I was, but hopefully you get the principle :D

Edited by semion