British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gasser90

Eurosport

9 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

That worries me a bit. BTSport is not too expensive, I also with BT for superfast fibre, obviously I would think that stays with BT, but what will the new charge be and for what service. Will all come out in the wash, when "they" ready to let us know.

Amazon Prime is only about £70 for the year so not too expensive.

I have DAZN and it is only £2 a month at the moment but that might increase as it seems they are taking the Matchroom boxing from Sky Sports apart from Joshua in June.

ITV are also said to be interested in buying part of BT sports.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tim G said:

Amazon Prime is only about £70 for the year so not too expensive.

I have DAZN and it is only £2 a month at the moment but that might increase as it seems they are taking the Matchroom boxing from Sky Sports apart from Joshua in June.

2 hours ago, Tim G said:

ITV are also said to be interested in buying part of BT sports.

Ant and Dec presenting the football then

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

Ant and Dec presenting the football then

bring back ermolenko then :t:

I too have Eurosport as part of my BT package, whic iincludes BT sport and have resisted all their attempts to get me on a new contract once I found I would lose Eurosport if I did.

On 4/29/2021 at 4:06 PM, Speedway fan said:

Virgin package gives BT Sport, Eurosport, Sky Sports and FreeSports . 

Polish meeting Grudziadz v Gorzow on "Freesports" tonight at 6.15pm. For those who want some free speedway and do not pay for Premier Sport. The other meeting today is on Premier 2 at 3.30pm. 

• Thanks 1

When are we going to gate  a formal announcement re 2021 from Eurosport????

41 minutes ago, slyfox said:

Polish meeting Grudziadz v Gorzow on "Freesports" tonight at 6.15pm. For those who want some free speedway and do not pay for Premier Sport. The other meeting today is on Premier 2 at 3.30pm. 

I thought all this weekends extraliga meetings were cancelled due to weather forecast?!  If Premier/Freesports are still showing meetings on todays TV schedule then I guess they are re-runs of last week?

49 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I thought all this weekends extraliga meetings were cancelled due to weather forecast?!  If Premier/Freesports are still showing meetings on todays TV schedule then I guess they are re-runs of last week?

Yes. That meeting is one that they showed live last weekend.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gunner85 said:

When are we going to gate  a formal announcement re 2021 from Eurosport????

Belle Vue's opening match against Sheffield on Eurosport. I notice a Sheffield match moved from a Thursday to a Monday. I would assume this is for the benefit of Eurosport, so they probably know which matches they are covering. No idea when they will be making a  formal announcement, or why the delay.

2 hours ago, ShyTalk said:

Belle Vue's opening match against Sheffield on Eurosport. I notice a Sheffield match moved from a Thursday to a Monday. I would assume this is for the benefit of Eurosport, so they probably know which matches they are covering. No idea when they will be making a  formal announcement, or why the delay.

Like everyone else - waiting for the final confirmation that speedway can/will start.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not seen anything confirmed but presume Pearson/Tatum will be commentating again? Wonder who will present?

20 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Like everyone else - waiting for the final confirmation that speedway can/will start.

Well, if any matches were to be called off due to covid-19 situation, I would guess it would be the early matches, not later one's, so if May 17th decided, presumably plans made for later in the season. I suppose we will have to wait for " the big announcement".

Sky B/T and Eurosport have used the same presenters and although not the best    who would you pick to replace them,     the one from Sweden?  or Poland (if any)

would like tp knpw   ??

They should have maybe run a comp in the speedway star or employ some new fresh blood. 

i think it will be nigel kelvin and steve brandon 

• Like 1