British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gasser90

Eurosport

59 minutes ago, Rob B said:

http://www.speedwaygb.co.uk/_mobile/news.php?extend.38798&fbclid=IwAR3xMpQCVXq5zTe-KKxNfvjBdtTktEcM40h_MBClDLjlamKb0DhbH4LH2a4

with this news can go on Fanseat website and see the upcoming schedule.

Looks like it’s Wolves v Belle Vue a week on Monday 24 May.

Acting (being) dim but how would someone within the UK view this? Sign up and then use a non UK based IP to view the streams? I fear that some will jump on this and sign up before realising they cannot view in the UK 

10 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Acting (being) dim but how would someone within the UK view this? Sign up and then use a non UK based IP to view the streams? I fear that some will jump on this and sign up before realising they cannot view in the UK 

Yeah you’d have to use a VPN but can’t see why would want to do that. If want to watch online in this country then can pay £6.99 per month for Eurosport player. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Every chance Peterborough will get to be seen live on 31st then as there against BV

The Fanseat schedule shows Peterborough - King's Lynn on June 7th. 

I'm guessing there won't be a meeting on Eurosport on the 31st May because of the French Open tennis

On 5/15/2021 at 9:00 AM, Trees said:

Looking forward to this coverage

I was too until I saw that the shouty twins have once again jumped ship from yet another broadcaster and will continue to ruin the coverage with their inaccuracies, monkey noises and mistakes:( 

Edited by ytsejam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, ytsejam said:

I was too until I saw that the shouty twins have once again jumped ship from yet another broadcaster and will continue to ruin the coverage with their inaccuracies, monkey noises and mistakes:( 

From my understanding that isn't exactly true. Unless it has changed - and from what I was told by a BT guy I was talking to at Belle Vue a couple of years ago - that whilst Natalie was a contracted BT employee, both Kelvin and Nigel have been employed on a freelance basis by both Sky and BT Sports. Don't disagree with some of your other comments though.

Nigel pearson also freelance for Talksport doing the football

Eurosport coverage looks really good a good little feature for people not familiar with speedway explaining the rules, bikes, clothing.

Also regular live updates from the other matches.

Bodes well for the rest of the season

• Like 1

I thought the coverage by Eurosport was as good as any I have seen, if every meeting is covered like this it will only be good for speedway. That Belle Vue stadium and track is superb. I do not know if it was my imagination but there appeared to be far less gardening  and general messing about at the tapes and the meeting was more fluent than many I have seen.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mike1944 said:

I thought the coverage by Eurosport was as good as any I have seen, if every meeting is covered like this it will only be good for speedway. That Belle Vue stadium and track is superb. I do not know if it was my imagination but there appeared to be far less gardening  and general messing about at the tapes and the meeting was more fluent than many I have seen. 

Agree. Well run meeting but there will be some who always complain. Some about the shape of the handlebars and the position of the engines. The joshing wasn't too bad - well, at least  not at the wrinkly antique show level. If the rest of the Eorosport meetings are anywhere near as good we'll be lucky.

• Like 1