Which one is live next Monday?

KL - Ippo or Wolves - Sheffield?

Kings Lynn v Ipswich 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie456 said:

Kings Lynn v Ipswich 

relegation 7 pointer not to be missed

• Haha 1

What a pointless match to show..not impressed with their coverage..my sky Q box randomly loses its series links which it did this week so thought I'd catch the highlights which only showed 5 races and then 40 mins of waffle and replays...not impressed.

Edited by chrismorton
  • Like 1

Cook going back to Lynn as a Witch , Heeps with a point to prove for being dropped by the Witches ,

Local derby match , every team deserves a share of being shown with sponsors in mind .

• Like 8

Anyone know what sort of viewing figures Eurosport are generating?

Sponsorship exposure is important, but if few are watching it amounts to nothing.

Equal share of coverage has to be there, but I do wonder whether sometimes a promoter would rather it wasn't, it means a reduced crowd and the chances of someone watching who is A: an unconverted live fan and B: within reasonable travelling distance to that track, seems quite low.

Where is the gain? the sport has had tv coverage for years, it all seems to do is bury the product rather than put it over as something people should go out of there way to experience.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, marko said:

Anyone know what sort of viewing figures Eurosport are generating?

Sponsorship exposure is important, but if few are watching it amounts to nothing.

Equal share of coverage has to be there, but I do wonder whether sometimes a promoter would rather it wasn't, it means a reduced crowd and the chances of someone watching who is A: an unconverted live fan and B: within reasonable travelling distance to that track, seems quite low.

Where is the gain? the sport has had tv coverage for years, it all seems to do is bury the product rather than put it over as something people should go out of there way to experience.

A "two hour advert" that advertises itself as a sport that hardly any crowd attends..

A Great plan...

Those watching wont for one moment think the stadiums are virtually empty due to the TV cameras being there..

They will just think it's because "that is normal" and, being sheep like, wont get encouraged to attend something so apparently poorly followed..

I suppose Nigel and Kelvin could currently say all the gaps are due to social distancing rules and a restricted attendance..?

Might struggle with that after lockdown fully ends though..

• Sad 1

On 6/30/2021 at 10:28 PM, chrismorton said:

What a pointless match to show..not impressed with their coverage..my sky Q box randomly loses its series links which it did this week so thought I'd catch the highlights which only showed 5 races and then 40 mins of waffle and replays...not impressed.

I thought this was a round up magazine on Quest, but so far very little ( almost nothing ) has been show from the other matches going on the same night as the televised one.

And is this Saturday at 6 pm really going to be coverage of the SEC?

6 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

I thought this was a round up magazine on Quest, but so far very little ( almost nothing ) has been show from the other matches going on the same night as the televised one.

And is this Saturday at 6 pm really going to be coverage of the SEC?

Only on Eurosport player 

• Sad 1

I normally watch live-ish at my mum's inbetween the soaps, or Saturdays at my mates for the GPs / SONs / SECs but recently I've relied on the Quest hi-lites.

Quick comment re shedeuling; why are Wolves shown almost every week, apparently on 12 July it's Belle Vue v those Wolves, again........

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, martinmauger said:

Quick comment re shedeuling; why are Wolves shown almost every week, apparently on 12 July it's Belle Vue v those Wolves, again........

Wolves also sheduled for July 19th v Ipswich and then on 26th they are the only premiership team with a sheduled match that night v Belle Vue 

Edited by scoobydoo

I lasted about 6 races on Monday, before nodding off. I thought I'd catch up watching the 'highlights' programme on Tuesday, but that was all talk with only selected heats shown. Not impressed.

21 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Only on Eurosport player 

Thanks. I will give up now as I can't afford to add the Eurosport Player to what I can watch. It was during the live match last Monday that Abi Stephen's (?) announced it was going to be on Eurosport - no mention of the Player - and my hopes rose!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Thanks. I will give up now as I can't afford to add the Eurosport Player to what I can watch. It was during the live match last Monday that Abi Stephen's (?) announced it was going to be on Eurosport - no mention of the Player - and my hopes rose!

I think you will find that she indeed said it was on player and app- i heard it quite clearly.

just before 6pm check the thread page on the international section as there will( i’m sure) be a link to a VK stream of the Polish coverage- it is 100% ok as well.

Edited by racers and royals

21 hours ago, martinmauger said:

why are Wolves shown almost every week,

Because there are only 6 teams in the so called league

• Like 3