British Speedway Forum
SUPERACE

Belle Vue v Sheffield, Monday May 17th 7:30pm

So this meeting is going to be on Eurosport apparently to kick off their 2021 coverage.  The question is will there be fans in, and if so how many?

Edited by SUPERACE
spelling

1 hour ago, SUPERACE said:

So this meeting is going to be on Eurosport apparently to kick off their 2021 coverage.  The question is will there be fans in, and if so how many?

Fans will be present Aces management like others waiting on local councils for exact numbers 

Best of both worlds..

TV crowds are always down (ex play offs), so even a limited capacity shouldn't impact those who attend regardless of TV coverage too much, meaning most of them can still attend I would think.. 

And the rest can watch on TV..

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Away win....

not a chance !!

• Haha 1

Hope there's no worries about the guys in Poland getting back for this one .....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Away win....

Not only an away win,, but an easy away win at that ;)

• Like 1

The big question is whether both teams will have a full 1-7 or if guests will be in demand. Should be interesting bearing in mind 5 of the 6 Premiership teams are due to be racing that night!

I would love to see an away win,

But if both teams are at full strength I can only see a home win.

Belle Vue are the strongest overall team in the league.

Home win.

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

The big question is whether both teams will have a full 1-7 or if guests will be in demand. Should be interesting bearing in mind 5 of the 6 Premiership teams are due to be racing that night!

What happened to the rule that a rider had to appear for their club for a facility to be used? 

Otherwise Belle Vue could have named Brady Kurtz or Ipswich could have named Jake Allen and used guests all season

If riders are unable to ride TOUGH, NL guest. That goes for anyone, including my club ,  If Klindt/ Rowe or Kemp are stuck "somewhere" then no special dispensation cr@p. Everyone knew the rules. 

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Not only an away win,, but an easy away win at that ;)

deluded :party:

55 minutes ago, Dornier said:

Easy win for the Tigers

keep dreaming :rofl:

15 hours ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

What happened to the rule that a rider had to appear for their club for a facility to be used? 

Otherwise Belle Vue could have named Brady Kurtz or Ipswich could have named Jake Allen and used guests all season

If riders are unable to ride TOUGH, NL guest. That goes for anyone, including my club ,  If Klindt/ Rowe or Kemp are stuck "somewhere" then no special dispensation cr@p. Everyone knew the rules. 

Surely a change of normal rules for a less than normal season?!  Maybe for TV meetings as the last thing TV would want is to see a couple of 'wobblers' (no disrespect to NL riders) in addition to the rising stars.

• Like 2