British Speedway Forum
ShyTalk

Premiership Ticket Update

I will start by saying thanks for the update on the website. However, there is a lot more information I (and presumably many others) would like.

Information about admission to the other leagues.

Will advance ticketing be the only way to gain admission.

What are the prices.

Will there be a surcharge for Paypal or something similar.

Will the situation change on 21st June (assuming lockdown easing goes to plan).

Do you need to print your own tickets ( I assume I may not be the only speedway currently without access to a working printer).

What is the situation regarding any post ponements?

Edited by ShyTalk
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShyTalk said:

Does anyone have any information (or inspired gue

See the BSPA website, tickets on sale from the 11th May

1 minute ago, The Third Man said:

See the BSPA website, tickets on sale from the 11th May

Sorry, accidentally posted before finishing my post.

3 hours ago, ShyTalk said:

I will start by saying thanks for the update on the website. However, there is a lot more information I (and presumably many others) would like.

Information about admission to the other leagues.

Will advance ticketing be the only way to gain admission.

What are the prices.

Will there be a surcharge for Paypal or something similar.

Will the situation change on 21st June (assuming lockdown easing goes to plan).

Do you need to print your own tickets ( I assume I may not be the only speedway currently without access to a working printer).

What is the situation regarding any post ponements?

If you go to the Leicesterspeedway website, you can see what they are doing.

On 5/1/2021 at 1:44 PM, Skodaman said:

If you go to the Leicesterspeedway website, you can see what they are doing.

Thanks. Some information now starting to appear. Paying cash is available at Scunthorpe, although purchase of a programme now appears to be compulsary. However at Leicester,. not sure how fans like myself, with no access to a printer (currently) go on. Also not sure about using Paypal. Never used it before. Any reason why a faster payment direct to the speedway clubs bank account not allowed? If we do have to pay extra would rather it go to the club.

Edited by ShyTalk

Newcastle, Plymouth, Eastbourne been selling tickets for a while. 

Online only looks like you print your ticket, show it on a phone or take ID. 

All Clubs saying things might change after 21 June

Thanks. Some information now starting to appear. Paying cash is available at Scunthorpe, although purchase of a programme now appears to be compulsary. However at Leicester,. not sure how fans like myself, with no access to a printer (currently) go on. Also not sure about using Paypal. Never used it before. Any reason why a faster payment direct to the speedway clubs bank account not allowed? If we do have to pay extra would rather it go to the club.

Once you go through the purchase process you will be asked the question do you wish to pay using your pay pal account or another method, choose the other method and you can use your regular credit/debit card.

Although it doesn't state, one assumes you should be able to have your ticket on your smart phone.

In this day and age, the number of people without printers far outweighs the number of people without a smart phone

Whilst understanding the comments above, are any tracks going to allow long-standing supporters without smart phones or computers to attend.

40 minutes ago, BuxtonTiger said:

Whilst understanding the comments above, are any tracks going to allow long-standing supporters without smart phones or computers to attend.

Scunthorpe have stated that you can pay by cash, although they prefer the alternative. 

Similar at Lynn, rumours suggest that a limited number of tickets will be available ‘on the night’ but it’s advised to leave plenty of time for this method of purchase.