British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
edmon

Armadale Devils v Berwick Bullets (Friday 7 May 7.30)

Being streamed by EMTV - stream can be booked on this link - EMTV:Live | Edinburgh Monarchs Speedway | Official Club Website.  

Programme from Armadale Stellar Devils opening match against Berwick Bullets on 7th May 2021.

Order your printed copy of the programme and get a PDF copy free of charge delivered to your email inbox so you can follow the match on EMTV:Live.  Club Shop | Edinburgh Monarchs Speedway | Official Club Website

Looks like the weather will be OK for tonight's match. A 10 point away defeat suggests a close one at Armadale so I'm expecting an enjoyable evening. Berwick might be slight favourites due to their heat leaders but the Dale Devils might have the most effective reserve. Might, might, might. I know all the riders will be keyed up as much as they ever have been.

It's not all about winning in the NDL but winning is nice! Hope it all goes well for all of them.

Looking forward to massive night for Scottish speedway as the devils take to the Armadale track for the first time in 16 years.

hopefully this is the start of more Scottish talent to come through the ranks, especially with the new training school and track starting to take place also.

best of luck to everyone involved tonight. 

Has the stream started yet, logged in but nothing doing?

34 minutes ago, secsy1 said:

Has the stream started yet, logged in but nothing doing?

Mine started up at 7.30 with no issues. 

Unfortunately nothing but buffering issues for me, maybe as south of Scotland.

The only thing that I can recommend is that an announcer gives details of each heat, irrespective of the commentators.

Had the pleasure of seeing 1 full race in 8 heats and a superb ride by George Rothery, definitely one to watch. 

Does anyone know, can you ‘watch again’ ? 

The stream seemed to be worse for people who logged on later, but regardless of that there was more buffering than the Berwick meeting. Also could the commentators please verbally confirm the race results even if they don’t put it up on the screen.
However it was absolutely better than no stream at all! :t:

Just a small amount of buffering near the end of the match where l was, but missed nothing important.

Agree results, or graphics, would be appreciated by folk not so familiar with the riders.

George Rothery and Kieran Douglas the two who exceeded expectation and impressed most, l thought.

Useful league point for Berwick.

Unfortunately the website issues that caused some to struggle initially with the stream also caused issues with the graphics package.

Normally there will be heat lineups, results and scores up before and after every race 

3 hours ago, TMW said:

Does anyone know, can you ‘watch again’ ? 

Yes. If you bought the stream the full video remains available to watch again for some weeks afterwards.

At least, that is how it has worked for Edinburgh live streams in the past and as the video is available to me now, so I assume it's still the same.

Edited by HenryW

1 hour ago, Islander15 said:

The stream seemed to be worse for people who logged on later, but regardless of that there was more buffering than the Berwick meeting. Also could the commentators please verbally confirm the race results even if they don’t put it up on the screen.
However it was absolutely better than no stream at all! :t:

I had problems getting into the stream and only joined it live after heat 7, but once I was in the stream was great. Good image quality and zero buffering for me.

On 5/6/2021 at 2:51 PM, edmon said:

Being streamed by EMTV - stream can be booked on this link - EMTV:Live | Edinburgh Monarchs Speedway | Official Club Website.  

Programme from Armadale Stellar Devils opening match against Berwick Bullets on 7th May 2021.

Order your printed copy of the programme and get a PDF copy free of charge delivered to your email inbox so you can follow the match on EMTV:Live.  Club Shop | Edinburgh Monarchs Speedway | Official Club Website

I know it's early days but George rotherly is looking very impressive