British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
a4poster

Cardiff ticket refunds?

Got email via bsi as booked direct, maybe if booked via a 3rd party they don't email ?

4 hours ago, Watkins said:

No refund yet pay up

Like has been said 30-45 days wait,same regarding World pairs was cancelled at Belle Vue  last year it took 30+ days for my refund.

They clearly knew this was happening a while back, WRU have announced a friendly with Argentina at the Principality...….17th July 2021!

Had an email from Seetickets today saying refunds have been issued and will show on card within 10 working days. 

Snap but can't remember which credit card, so will be a surprise when statement comes through with another covid credit :rolleyes:

Got my refund....It does state face value refund in the email so happy with that.  Nothing to do with the organiser that the £1.95 booking fee isn't refunded.  See Tickets charged it and I guess they are trying to make things work too.  

I do think we need to come to terms with pay for it or lose it.

Cannot see how booking fee  can be a refunded , it’s a charge for the booking process.

The actual booking of tickets at any big event is usually handled by an independent company. They charge admin fees no matter whatever happens.

got my refund friday