British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OldHawk

Thank You NHS Trophy at Wolves

Am I the only one surprised that there seems no info on this meeting with tickets on sale tomorrow?

• Like 2

I agree, these Promotors don't help themselves do they ? It would be nice to know who's in it, how many heats etc. 

2 days and only Chris Harris & Ashley Morris announced?

15 match races it is then. Likely to go to a last heat decider :D

On 5/11/2021 at 3:12 PM, Heathen61 said:

I agree, these Promotors don't help themselves do they ? It would be nice to know who's in it, how many heats etc. 

Nothing new in Speedway  Promoters shoot themselves in feet so many times. They seem totally scared to tell fans info.  Little better in Championship

12 hours ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Nothing new in Speedway  Promoters shoot themselves in feet so many times. They seem totally scared to tell fans info.  Little better in Championship

They're petrified of all restrictions not being lifted on June21st.

36 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

They're petrified of all restrictions not being lifted on June21st.

So being petrified of restrictions, how does this effect them telling you what you are buying tickets for next Monday?

Greaves / Palm - Toft / Lawson / Ash Morris / Bomber added to the 7 Wolves riders.

Does anyone know who the 4 juniors will be for the junior races? Thanks...

Oh dear, speedways foray into online ticket booking is going well… just had an email from the company Wolves are using to say my ticket will be cancelled and reissued due to a technical issue… rechecked my original confirmation email and they’d sent me 6 different tickets in 6 different names… oooops! 

24 minutes ago, tomhaines said:

Oh dear, speedways foray into online ticket booking is going well… just had an email from the company Wolves are using to say my ticket will be cancelled and reissued due to a technical issue… rechecked my original confirmation email and they’d sent me 6 different tickets in 6 different names… oooops! 

No wonder terrace tickets were sold out when I tried to get one :angry:

Similar problem for me. This morning they sent me an event reminder with my ticket plus four tickets relating to other fans!

1 hour ago, tomhaines said:

Don't think speedway had much of a choice really.Think they would have been much happier if most customers could still have been paying at the gate on the day.