British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ShyTalk

POST PONEMENTS

In view of most tickets being sold in advance, what will the position be regarding any rain offs etc. Normally you are entitled to attend any of the next three home matches or the re-staging. However, allowing this would mean there is no certainty about how many will be attending a future match. Anyone heard what the situation will, or may be?

1 hour ago, ShyTalk said:

In view of most tickets being sold in advance, what will the position be regarding any rain offs etc. Normally you are entitled to attend any of the next three home matches or the re-staging. However, allowing this would mean there is no certainty about how many will be attending a future match. Anyone heard what the situation will, or may be?

Good question, especially if you are an away fan.

12 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Didnt boris say yesterday stadiums can open up again?

Not when I am hoping to go to Owlerton.

4 hours ago, ShyTalk said:

I suspect people will ask for a refund and be ignored

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I would say it is -- much -- easier for a promotion to refund an online payment than rushing about with bags of cash 'on the night' at a rained-off meeting..

All online retailers can make refunds at the click of a mouse these days.

4 hours ago, proud panther said:

Good question, especially if you are an away fan.

I have asked the question re Sheffield as four of us are planning to attend the match on the 20th May

I will let you know whatā€™s said.

57 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

I have asked the question re Sheffield as four of us are planning to attend the match on the 20th May

I will let you know whatā€™s said.

Reply says an online voucher for rebooking will be offered should a match be rained off.

Can somebody change the title to the thread, Postponement is one word and it's almost killing meĀ :rofl:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

Reply says an online voucher for rebooking will be offered should a match be rained off.

Thanks Dick, next question, will the bars be open, because we are stopping over lol.

15 hours ago, crescent girl said:

I would say it is -- much -- easier for a promotion to refund an online payment than rushing about with bags of cash 'on the night' at a rained-off meeting..

All online retailers can make refunds at the click of a mouse these days.

That's always assuming that clubs do have an online ticketing system. My first away meeting is at a club who is selling tickets over the phone.

I do think that the sport's governing body should lay down global rules covering refunds etc. [Sorry, I went off to planet X there for a moment].