British Speedway Forum
Col

Belle Vue Aces v P'boro Panthers BHM (31/05) Midday...

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Aaron Summers, Ricky Wells, Josh Auty any of them will do over Pedal Bike.

Brought in to do a job at No.1 in a pish poor league and he scores 0 on his home track.

And the 3 riders that you mentioned would do a job at No. 1 :o

Lets pray tom brennan has an injury free season, this could be a pivotal year for him, riding these bigger tracks will help his development alot

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

And the 3 riders that you mentioned would do a job at No. 1 :o

A man of BP's experience shouldn't be putting in any performances like that.

Jason Crump was retired for 8 years before making a return to racing this year and he doesn't put in performances like the one BP put in tonight.

First and foremost was great to be back watching live speedway..I didn't like the track as it produced no real outside line for the likes of bomber but we was beaten by the better side. Let's give Bjarne a chance before slating him..Palin was also well of the pace and that sort of thing can make hell of a difference when you look at Brennan and Etheridge.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

When you score 0 in a pish poor league like this then you should be sacked on the spot.

He's a disgrace. Unforgiveable. 

I'd say swap him with Hans tbh first. A lot of no1's don't seem to act like no1's in this league! 

a disappointing draw into a fabulous away win. Still unbeaten and brought 5 points home today cannot complain.

Kurtz - broke his heat 1 curse tonight. Rode well today really. Kurtz is not a rider that will score you 15 points a meeting. Quicker people understand that the better.

Richie- always in the mix all day. Unlucky this morning.

Bewley -star man. What else can I say.

Stevie - not his greatest days and brennan in for him in heat 14 shown that. Early in season though. So nothing to worry about. Wright - much better from heat 13 this morning onwards. Hopefully big things to come from now

Jye - OK this morning. Brilliant tonight. He can be happy

Brennan - still to master the NSS but it will come. I still belive he will be the top rising star end of season. Was brilliant tonight. And talks so so well. Very level headed lad. He's going places

LEMON - made the correct changes. Your all quick to slate him when he doesn't so praise for when he gets it right today All in all A good day had. Love bank holiday double headers I'm the sun.

• Like 1

I think that the Panthers are going to be very inconsistent this season with no obvious 'improver'. Belle Vue on the other hand look very well balanced and if Kurtz and Wright can step up they will be very hard to beat.

13 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I'd say swap him with Hans tbh first. A lot of no1's don't seem to act like no1's in this league! 

No 1s can’t be ‘swapped’, Bjarne is No 1 by average until at least 1st July.

• Thanks 2

Never mind his score, where were Bjarne’s team kevlars tonight? Was wearing the dreaded flapping team shirt instead :nono:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NickH114 said:

How much of the grandstand was available this evening?

Alternate rows and two empty seats between each group so worked out at about 25%.

2 minutes ago, NickH114 said:

How much of the grandstand was available this 

3 minutes ago, NickH114 said:

How much of the grandstand was available this evening?

25% was mentioned but not sure if it’s accurate, nevertheless the crowd looked quite good despite limited numbers in the grandstand 

1 hour ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

I agree that the track was awful.

You know something is wrong when Bomber Harris can't pass the likes of Worrall, Bewley and Kurtz.

Looks like bomber has been on the joe screen diet   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2