British Speedway Forum
Col

Belle Vue Aces v P'boro Panthers BHM (31/05) Midday...

10 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Was that Bewley's tyres? Would explain his speed.

he just clearly class above anyone there !! and the fact he does ride in extraliga and the backing of woffinden !!

15 hours ago, KIRKYLANE said:

Try 7 paid 9 from 4 rides with two heat wins at Ipswich

1 heat win against a reserve and a 45 yr crump ( no disrespect) but it’s hardly top class opposition is it? 

maybe I just hoped the Worrals would kick on this season, might see one or both of them at reserve soon anyway 

Edited by Chrisdonnelly
  • Like 1

On 5/31/2021 at 9:53 PM, KeirStarmerFan said:

I agree that the track was awful.

You know something is wrong when Bomber Harris can't pass the likes of Worrall, Bewley and Kurtz.

Bewley who holds the track record, he’s light and fast.

13 hours ago, comet49 said:

Bewley who holds the track record, he’s light and fast.

For me this season Bewley looks like a man on a bike where in the past he's looked like a boy on a bike.

Whether that's natural growth, the result of a training programme or my imagination I don't know.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, iainb said:

For me this season Bewley looks like a man on a bike where in the past he's looked like a boy on a bike.

Whether that's natural growth, the result of a training programme or my imagination I don't know.

Remember, Ian, Woffy wanted to train GB youngsters in GB but was told to go away. Well, he is doing that in Poland but on a one to one basis. He took Robert Lambert under his wing, taught him on machine prep, training the body, nutrients etc and look at Rob now where he is.  And he doing the same with Dan. Lent Dan his bikes or engines tail end of last year, this years started off more then fine for Dan. If he has been sticking to fitness plan and nutrition plan that’s probably Dan looks a man on the machine rather then a boy.

• Like 4