British Speedway Forum
Col

Belle Vue Aces v P'boro Panthers BHM (31/05) Midday...

54 minutes ago, Chrisdonnelly said:

Why is steve worral still riding for bv? Can’t remember the last time he had a decent race let alone full meeting.

You obviously suffer from short term memory loss

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

#PedersenOUT

You have so many faces,, people won't know which one to slap. Giving it the large one earlier about how many number 1s you have 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Baldyman said:

You have so many faces,, people won't know which on to slap. Giving it the large one earlier about how many number 1s you have 

When you score 0 in a pish poor league like this then you should be sacked on the spot.

He's a disgrace. Unforgiveable. 

2 hours ago, Rob B said:

I thought BV would win but not surprised it was close, although they may be dads army that Peterborough team have plenty of experience at Belle Vue but they can be inconsistent and hard to predict, that team that did well today could get thrashed next week, wouldn’t rule out at BV win tonight either. 

Like I said wouldn’t rule out a BV win, was comfortable in the end. That Peterborough team will be very inconsistent.

On 5/30/2021 at 2:14 PM, PotteringAround said:

Problem is that most of the Peterborough top 5 crossed their finishing line about 10 years ago.

Belle Vue 5 points Peterborough 2.   

Two meetings in one day seemed to be too much for Dad's Army.   Still I reckon they'd have taken 2 points if offered this morning.

On 5/30/2021 at 5:08 PM, KeirStarmerFan said:

With respect to Zielona Gora, they are an awful team.

No way can you draw comparisons from that to Monday's meeting.

Peterborough are a completely different challenge.

29 points out of 30. Humble pie?

Absolutely love it when the Pussycats lose at home

47 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Hope so.

Cook would be a good signing.

Would be a rip off to Lynn fans if that happened. If Cookie couldn't ride for Buster at the AFA, then he can't ride for Buster at the Showground.... Surely :nono:

Panthers crowd tonight must have been touching 1,000.

Very good effort.

Hopefully the gate money tonight can be used to sign us a decent number 1.

• Like 1

Well done Daniel Bewdley. Last season in the UK "premiership" I guess .. make the most of him Belle Vue.

Shocking display from B Pedersen. Very temperemental rider from what I remember in my days as a supporter. Seems he hasn't changed.

Great win for the Aces, Bewley seems to have gone up a level already this season