British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Go Pro from King’s Lynn

Stumbled across some Go Pro footage from Lynn which appears to have been filmed in April, seems to be a training session for young Brits under the coaching of Rory Schlein. Looks like two lap bursts from the tapes. 

I could see Bickley, Rowe, Jenkins and Pailin amongst those riding but there are one or two others I’m not sure of including the one wearing the camera. Anyone know who, what, why, when etc? We know the where at least :D 

Edited by Bagpuss

had a quick blast through and can see Dan Gilkes in the first one and i think its Jason Edwards with the camera on. I can see Brennan and i think its Kemp also but didn't sight Palin anywhere? Nice to see Scotty pop out on track to offer some advice at the end also

Edited by Sings4Speedway
  • Thanks 1

In the 2nd clip, was it C Cook(111 on seat & bike cover) leading.

52 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

In the 2nd clip, was it C Cook(111 on seat & bike cover) leading.

If it was he ought to have been much further in front.....Anders Rowe also uses #111 so i suspect it was him.

Definitely Rowe, you can tell by the elbow positions going into turn three.

• Like 1

Excellent clips there, for some reason 'on-bike' or 'helmet cam' footage often doesn't come out very good, but that was great.  I assume shoulder mounted cameras were used....