British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe v Plymouth - Championship - 21.5.21

Im no media mogul but the poster above is suffering from a case of the sub par Scunthorpes. Surely the main rider should be in a Team bib. I know nothing about DP Media other than using an image of a generic rider in a black race suit against a black background isn't going to work. 

• Like 1

In fairness to ScunnyDan, he posted this on Saturday, a day after Attis Insurance was named as our new sponsor. Our p & p day was yesterday so, probably, no media images available yet.

There will be an updated poster probably tomorrow now we have some p/p images in.. in honesty, I got bored and fancied making a new one

• Like 1

I predict an easy Scunthorpe win, Bjarne and Crump will score a load but the others look weak. The real wake up call will come the following week when we get smashed by Leicester.

1 hour ago, eric i said:

I predict an easy Scunthorpe win, Bjarne and Crump will score a load but the others look weak. The real wake up call will come the following week when we get smashed by Leicester.

think Ruml might surprise a few people 

• Like 2

What is the latest time you can buy an advance ticket, assuming they don't sell out?

17 hours ago, mac101 said:

think Ruml might surprise a few people 

It's Dillon not Max. They signed the wrong one. :shock:

2 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

It's Dillon not Max. They signed the wrong one. :shock:

dillon is a great rider as well not much between the brothers  and will do well max will be over here next year for sure 

Scorpions 54 Plymouth38

Crump to have 6 rides inc a tactical  sub ride .Hoping Theo Pjper hits the ground running as it’s approx 3 yrs since in this league , hope the weather is kind

On 5/17/2021 at 10:18 AM, Sings4Speedway said:

Im no media mogul but the poster above is suffering from a case of the sub par Scunthorpes. Surely the main rider should be in a Team bib. I know nothing about DP Media other than using an image of a generic rider in a black race suit against a black background isn't going to work. 

is this one any better?

1. Plymouth League (2).jpg

• Like 1

I hope the weather is good for you but I hope we prove the doubters wrong and give you a drubbing that would set my weekend up lovely.

Edited by Mike0310

12 hours ago, RS50 said:

What is the latest time you can buy an advance ticket, assuming they don't sell out?

Im not 100% sure but I'd imagine 12 noon on match day

• Thanks 1

A couple of days off, but the weather forecast for Thursday and Friday looks very iffy with heavy rain and strong winds. It might test the new track drainage!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

Im not 100% sure but I'd imagine 12 noon on match day

Believe you can now pay on the gate as long as you leave test and trace detals. From Scunthorpe Speedway Facebook page.