British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe v Plymouth - Championship - 21.5.21

2 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Lol weather no looking good for Sunday either :neutral:

The forecast for Sunday looks line - just some light rain towards the end of the day.  It's starting at 3pm on Sunday, so it'll all be finished by then.

3 hours ago, RS50 said:

Why does it say originally on the website it was put back to Sunday 3pm, yet the subsequent match preview say it starts 7.30pm? Wanting to spread the arrival time of everyone? Can someone in authority at Scunthorpe clarify please.

3pm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just like to say well done for re-arranging it so quickly. Sometimes seems to take months to re-schedule certain fixtures.

• Like 1

Just now, RS50 said:

Just like to say well done for re-arranging it so quickly. Sometimes seems to take months to re-schedule certain fixtures.

Full credit has to go to both promotions. Plymouth were fully co-operative in the rapid re-staging.  

8 hours ago, Islander15 said:

Any news on who replaces Atkins?

leon Flint 

• Like 1

I don't think Leon Flint is allowed as he is a 3* rising star & Atkins is a 2* rising star. I understand that you can only use the same or below on the * rating

4 hours ago, Technik said:

I don't think Leon Flint is allowed as he is a 3* rising star & Atkins is a 2* rising star. I understand that you can only use the same or below on the * rating

It's,speedway what's rules got to do with it . All in the best interest of the sport :rofl:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

It's,speedway what's rules got to do with it . All in the best interest of the sport :rofl:

As Plymouth got points left over for team building they are allowed up to a 3*

3 minutes ago, lewy said:

As Plymouth got points left over for team building they are allowed up to a 3*

This eligibility is shown on the Green Sheet - the declared rider's grade is shown within the team grade - the team's maximum potential Rising Star grade is shown by the team name.

9 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Kyle Howarth's riding at 4 for Scunthorpe instead of unavailable Aarnio

Well that makes us stronger