British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Attendance Figures

2 hours ago, sommelier said:

I always buy 2 programmes, one to fill in, one to keep

I always thought highly purchasing a programme...not one of these that thinks that they are outdated and/or unneccessary....just wish that I hung on to mine!

4 hours ago, steve roberts said:

I always thought highly purchasing a programme...not one of these that thinks that they are outdated and/or unneccessary....just wish that I hung on to mine!

I have over 40. 000 Programmes Steve 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DSC67 said:

I've never really understood that , most other sports  publish attendance figures, football clubs brag about how many season ticket holders they have , Cricket Counties can tell you how Man members there are , yet in speedway the figures are more guarded than the Crown Jewels 

The figures given for attendances at football matches have nothing to do with how many people are in the stadium.. Many times teams like Arsenal have quoted figures as a full house yet you can see it is not three-quarters full as many clubs include season ticket holders whether they go to the match or not. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sommelier said:

I have over 40. 000 Programmes Steve 

Great stuff! I sold my collection when I re-located and I've regretted it ever since. :(

On 5/22/2021 at 8:25 PM, mickthemuppet said:

The figures given for attendances at football matches have nothing to do with how many people are in the stadium.. Many times teams like Arsenal have quoted figures as a full house yet you can see it is not three-quarters full as many clubs include season ticket holders whether they go to the match or not. 

Thats because they already have the money from the Season Ticket Holders for that match!

On 5/22/2021 at 8:25 PM, mickthemuppet said:

Have you seen Man Citys figures at the 'Emptihad'?

Even during lockdown they announced 60,000 each week.. 

Even when they were away...:D