British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Plymouth v Poole 22/6/21 K.O. Cup 7pm

At the Coliseum, the referee’s position is not directly in line with the gate. Sounds like it cost Hume a point.

Its the same at Poole with the start/finish line no longer in line with the ref's box.

Very good meeting. Superb crowd even against the football. 

Plymouth only lost by 8 which against a fantastic Poole side isn’t a lot. I think cook and rumul are starting to get to grips with the track and looking good. Won’t be long before they start scoring points. However goret is a real worry and must be on borrowed time. I know this season for Plymouth isn’t about winning but if the new averages come out and there’s points to play with Goret could be in trouble. 

on top of that goret could go down to reserve and bowtell in the top 5, this would make us even weaker as I’m not sure goret could actually beat reserves where as bowtell is starting to push heatleaders all the way. If replacing goret pushes Alfie back down to reserve it’s a no brainer. 

Plymouth are getting closer and closer. 

• Like 2

Sorry Doners Poole were in another league to Plymouth last night. The scores only got slightly more respectable due to Plymouth having Bjarne and Lawson off 1 and 3 in 13 and 15 on a very slick track when the meeting was all done and dusted. Not sure Crump would score as many as Lawson. Plymouth need to shift out Goret and bring in Doyle to be competitive! Gary May will definately be on it though and changes will happen when they can.

All the top sides in the Championship will win at Plymouth this season. But you you retain Gary M for next season then I am sure your team will become a force to be respected.

13 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Sorry Doners Poole were in another league to Plymouth last night. The scores only got slightly more respectable due to Plymouth having Bjarne and Lawson off 1 and 3 in 13 and 15 on a very slick track when the meeting was all done and dusted. Not sure Crump would score as many as Lawson. Plymouth need to shift out Goret and bring in Doyle to be competitive! Gary May will definately be on it though and changes will happen when they can.

All the top sides in the Championship will win at Plymouth this season. But you you retain Gary M for next season then I am sure your team will become a force to be respected.

I would of been pretty certain a fit Crump would of scored 10 plus from five starts.

On 6/23/2021 at 12:57 PM, Doners123 said:

Very good meeting. Superb crowd even against the football. 

Plymouth only lost by 8 which against a fantastic Poole side isn’t a lot. I think cook and rumul are starting to get to grips with the track and looking good. Won’t be long before they start scoring points. However goret is a real worry and must be on borrowed time. I know this season for Plymouth isn’t about winning but if the new averages come out and there’s points to play with Goret could be in trouble. 

on top of that goret could go down to reserve and bowtell in the top 5, this would make us even weaker as I’m not sure goret could actually beat reserves where as bowtell is starting to push heatleaders all the way. If replacing goret pushes Alfie back down to reserve it’s a no brainer. 

Plymouth are getting closer and closer. 

Goret's average can't go below 4.00 so I can't see Bowtell ending up in the top 5!