British Speedway Forum
Cue Ball

Sheffield v Peterborough 20.05.21

Paid for my ticket online last Friday - still waiting for my ticket to arrive. Have I been conned?

7 minutes ago, 4thbender said:

Paid for my ticket online last Friday - still waiting for my ticket to arrive. Have I been conned?

When I booked I got email confirmation more or less straight away.

8 minutes ago, 4thbender said:

It should be attached to your confirmation email, you have to print it off.

People assuming Jack holder won’t be available? Did he even bother flying back to Poland. ? He rents down near Poole when in the uk so why go back to Poland just for the sake of it 

52 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

People assuming Jack holder won’t be available? Did he even bother flying back to Poland. ? He rents down near Poole when in the uk so why go back to Poland just for the sake of it 

According to tigers website Holder is riding.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dornier said:

According to tigers website Holder is riding.

Yes but he’s named at number 4 which is better position to be covered by R/R than no 5 paired with a reserve so I’m expecting him to be missing. Hope I’m wrong because I don’t think anybody should underestimate this Peterborough team. 

7 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

Yes but he’s named at number 4 which is better position to be covered by R/R than no 5 paired with a reserve so I’m expecting him to be missing. Hope I’m wrong because I don’t think anybody should underestimate this Peterborough team. 

You could be right.  lets hope the weather holds off.

Hopefully all the P’Boro riders make it to Owlerton on time.  Those queues at the post office on a Thursday can be quite long 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, ProperSport said:

Looking at the weather forecast unlikely I would think I’ll be travelling across from Preston - will remain hopeful 

Don't bother. It's off.

22 minutes ago, ShyTalk said:

Don't bother. It's off.

Re-staging date is Thursday July 8th

5 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Re-staging date is Thursday July 8th

I believe that all that has been done is to re-designate this match as the A fixture, not the B. No actual new date agreed.