British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

BERWICK v BIRMINGHAM (May 22nd) 6.30pm - followed by Bullets v Belle Vue Colts

Spectators allowed into Shielfield Park at last!

Tickets for Saturday's bumper opening night are on sale from https://www.berwickspeedway.com/tickets/ and clearly going well, as it appears three sections of centre stand seating and two standing areas on the first turn are already are sold out per the site map on booking page.

Stringent but sensible rules for attendance are clearly laid down, and should in no way deter anyone who wants to book a ticket from doing so.

Meeting has Birmingham Brummies in town, and Belle Vue Colts following on in the second (NDL) match.     Tapes up for CL match at 6.30pm sharp!

It's been a long time coming!

Edited by crescent girl
update
  • Like 2

If you have a season pass do you need to book a space to stand ? 

1 hour ago, DSC67 said:

Bandits' bosses have made known their preference not to get into discussions  on social media, but if you enquire about this to club@berwickspeedway.com you should get a quick reply.

£10 one match £24 for a double header on website seems a hell of a price hike!

48 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

£10 one match £24 for a double header on website seems a hell of a price hike!

The £10 is for a stand alone Bullets match,It’s £17 for a stand alone Bandits match.

10 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

The £10 is for a stand alone Bullets match,It’s £17 for a stand alone Bandits match.

I can see that but was thinking of going over from workington but tickets come up at £24 , 2 tens dont make 24.!

19 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

I can see that but was thinking of going over from workington but tickets come up at £24 , 2 tens dont make 24.!

There is no discount if it’s a double header £24+£1 booking fee.£17+£10=27.Your getting small discount technically.

Edited by Fromafar

Hands up my mistake:rofl: thought bham was an ndl match quick call to specsavers !

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, DSC67 said:

I emailed the club yesterday with my choice as to wear I would like to sit, I have had a reply saying they will do their best within Covid restrictions.

32 minutes ago, screm said:

I emailed the club yesterday with my choice as to wear I would like to sit, I have had a reply saying they will do their best within Covid restrictions.

What are you going wear:D,

• Haha 2

Can anyone involved with the club advise if there will be a live stream available for the Bandits v Brummies meeting please?

Thank you!

I've been through this ticketing process and at the end received a link to my e-ticket. Unfortunately the link took me to this screen:

Access to www.ticketsource.co.uk was denied

You don't have the user rights to view this page.

HTTP ERROR 403

Contacted ticketsource with assistance from George Dodds, problem speedily sorted. Thank you.

• Like 3