British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow v Kent Friday 21 May 2021- live stream

All you need to know about this is on the Tigers Facebook page Glasgow Tigers Speedway | Facebook

Kent line-up as follows 

1. Scott Nicholls (c), 2 Paul Hurry, 3 Paul Starke, 4 Tom Bacon, 5 Cameron Heeps, 6 Ben Morley, 7 Jake Mulford (G)

Really looking forward to this and will be good to see Paul Starke back at Ashfield and of course the last time Scott Nicholls rode here he lifted the the league trophy :(

I think it will be a home win but wonder how the riders will cope with the new tyres that they have to use this year, might make everything even more unpredictable.

Can't wait.

Edited by SharpenRake

5 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

All you need to know about this is on the Tigers Facebook page Glasgow Tigers Speedway | Facebook

Kent line-up as follows 

1. Scott Nicholls (c), 2 Paul Hurry, 3 Paul Starke, 4 Tom Bacon, 5 Cameron Heeps, 6 Ben Morley, 7 Jake Mulford (G)

Really looking forward to this and will be good to see Paul Starke back at Ashfield and of course the last time Scott Nicholls rode here he lifted the the league trophy :(

I think it will be a home win but wonder how the riders will cope with the new tyres that they have to use this year, might make everything even more unpredictable.

Can't wait.

Read somewhere that the dip going into bend 3 has been removed, pity we can’t be there but the stream is second prize.

Home win by 12.

18 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Read somewhere that the dip going into bend 3 has been removed, pity we can’t be there but the stream is second prize.

Home win by 12.

yes the dip is away and the track is the best it has ever looked and very smooth the tv team were in yesterday doing sound checks with a rider doing a few laps ,the track will make for good racing with no real home track advantage but pretty sure the tigers should win it by a few 

• Like 1

Paul Hurry out.....R/R!

35 minutes ago, blueherb777 said:

Paul Hurry out.....R/R!

I take there is a reason.

16 minutes ago, screm said:

Bad reaction to Covid jab.

15 minutes ago, screm said:

Bad reaction to the covid vaccine is reason listed. I assume that will rule him out of the next home fixture also on the 7 day ruling?

• Like 1

Forgot his passport to get over the border as Jimmy crankie (Nicola) is on border watch :D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, blueherb777 said:

Bad reaction to Covid jab.

:P:P Surely at his age he had his vaccination months ago ???

Joking aside I hope he is feeling better soon. 

Pathetic comments poking fun at a rider who is returning from suffering so many severe speedway injuries but still shows a desire to get back on a bike and race again .

3 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Travel distance at his age:P

Maybe taking over the I don't like driving to Scotland award from Mr Garrity.