British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow v Kent Friday 21 May 2021- live stream

32 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Pathetic comments poking fun at a rider who is returning from suffering so many severe speedway injuries but still shows a desire to get back on a bike and race again .

Good grief, if Hurry has so much desire he could be at Glasgow tonight.

Anyway get well soon :blink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, screm said:

Maybe taking over the I don't like driving to Scotland award from Mr Garrity.

The only way he will cross the border now is a transfer to HMP Barlinnie.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Pathetic comments poking fun at a rider who is returning from suffering so many severe speedway injuries but still shows a desire to get back on a bike and race again .

Agree...really distasteful comments....he must be suffering to cry off and as you say coming back after his injuries.

10 minutes ago, blueherb777 said:

Agree...really distasteful comments....he must be suffering to cry off and as you say coming back after his injuries.

Maybe he should have got himself fit before trying a comeback.

mac 101 posted  "the track will make for good racing with no real home track advantage "

If I had a ppound for every time I had heard that a home track has no home track advantage I would be a rich man !  Depends how many hundred laps the home riders have had a practice  (Behind closed doors of course as Glaswegians dont seem to be too keen on the Covid jab that has laid Paul Hurry low ? )

Stilll looking at the positives from wee  Nicola's Nationalists you Glasgow fans will be able to watch Glasgow vs Edinburgh every week soon.........

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

mac 101 posted  "the track will make for good racing with no real home track advantage "

If I had a ppound for every time I had heard that a home track has no home track advantage I would be a rich man !  Depends how many hundred laps the home riders have had a practice  (Behind closed doors of course as Glaswegians dont seem to be too keen on the Covid jab that has laid Paul Hurry low ? )

Stilll looking at the positives from wee  Nicola's Nationalists you Glasgow fans will be able to watch Glasgow vs Edinburgh every week soon.........

Berwick also 3 team tournament’s every week , apparently we are planning to invade Berwick before the Vikings catch wind of it.

That’s what Nicoliar said so must be true , unless of course she can’t remember.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Seems sensible .... Berwick already play Scottish football and Scottish Rugby .........

Think you took the playing football part too far :D.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Think you took the playing football part too far :D.

Yep the wee rangers lol

5 minutes ago, soupy said:

Yep the wee rangers lol

Imagine naming them after a law enforcement department in Texas.

Just now, old bob at herne bay said:

just realised the wee Rangers play their Scottish Football inside the speedway track !

That they do badly.

I had my first covid jab about a month or so back, felt fine.

Went to work next day feeling great, mid morning started to feel a bit iffy and by the evening I was awful

I know a lot of people who have had no reactions from the jab but know an awful lot more that have been really unwell with it like myself.

Don't judge 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, M.D said:

I had my first covid jab about a month or so back, felt fine.

Went to work next day feeling great, mid morning started to feel a bit iffy and by the evening I was awful

I know a lot of people who have had no reactions from the jab but know an awful lot more that have been really unwell with it like myself.

Don't judge 

I was off 6 weeks after having mine in march, still far from 100% now. At least i get paid and my manager who only took over a few weeks before i had the jab was very understanding. He said my sickness record proves i'm not pulling a fast one, last time i was off sick was 3 years ago which was almost a 10 year gap from the previous time and the one before that was 8 years

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

I was off 6 weeks after having mine in march, still far from 100% now. At least i get paid and my manager who only took over a few weeks before i had the jab was very understanding. He said my sickness record proves i'm not pulling a fast one, last time i was off sick was 3 years ago which was almost a 10 year gap from the previous time and the one before that was 8 years

Im a project manager on large new build construction sites so I know the effect the jab has caused on people, you have a good manager there 3H

Edited by M.D
  • Like 1