Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elitserien League final 2nd leg Wednesday 6th October live on TV

9 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

Officially off. IMO poor performance from track staff.

Shouldn’t waste there time these days.The attitude of riders has changed,very seldom do they want to start the meeting.They know there is always a pay day when the match is rescheduled.

31 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

So you think it is acceptable to sort the track ,then riders don’t want to ride.They should just have called the meeting off.IMO.That is my complaint!!

No of course not but at the time I posted they were in the process of supposedly sorting the track, seen it done plenty of times in Sweden and matches have gone ahead, they are better equipped to do it than any other country.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, nw42 said:

No of course not but at the time I posted they were in the process of supposedly sorting the track, seen it done plenty of times in Sweden and matches have gone ahead, they are better equipped to do it than any other country.

You know and I know riders attitude these days.Just call it off if there is a doubt before start time.Poland don’t mess the fans about.

It seems the more I promote a meeting on social media, the less chance there is of it happening.

And to cap it all I nearly had a car accident while driving home from the studio!

8 minutes ago, Dave Goddard said:

It seems the more I promote a meeting on social media, the less chance there is of it happening.

And to cap it all I nearly had a car accident while driving home from the studio!

I’m not sure if you are watching the same picture on screen as viewers,can’t understand when you said the meeting was ready to start Heat1 in a few minutes after they put tapes across,when the riders were all walking round the track not even changed into their leathers!?

Thursday's match line-ups 

Rospiggarna v Indianerna

Rospiggarna

1 Nilsson

2 Dudek

3 Huckenbeck

4 Mihailov

5 Lahti

6 Henderson

7 Holstensson

Indianerna

1 NKI

2 Andersson

3 Gala

4 L Lindgren

5 Fricke

6 J Grahn

Grahn

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

I’m not sure if you are watching the same picture on screen as viewers,can’t understand when you said the meeting was ready to start Heat1 in a few minutes after they put tapes across,when the riders were all walking round the track not even changed into their leathers!?

I was quoting what I was being told from trackside by the host broadcaster.

Just now, Dave Goddard said:

I was quoting what I was being told from trackside by the host broadcaster.

Thought you would be watching the feed.(not a criticism just curious).

11 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Thought you would be watching the feed.(not a criticism just curious).

was probably watching Home and Away on C5 lol

• Haha 1

Just watched  Dackarna v Masarna - few decent  races. Masarna better than last week(couldn`t be worse !!) Piotr Pawlicki man of the match with 16 only beaten by Magic twice. Magic with 14 the star for the home team(only beaten by Piotr) and good back up from Doyle with 12.

Last match watched Piraterna v Vetlanda. Last heat decider but Piraterna are a poor side and were never in it realistically- not that Vetlanda are much better. The Motala track proved difficult to ride for some of the riders, no Problem for Zmarzlik who scored a very easy 15 point max.5 2nd places on the night for Adam Ellis in his 10.

We move on to tomorrow

Thursday  10th June

Rospiggarna v Indianerna - TV match

link

http://spedway.ucoz.lv/  seems to be working- go full screen and click on small square with 3 lines in it- other channels then come up if you hover over them  Eleven Sport 1 comes up.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Dawkins20 said:

Iversen R/R?

I for one would appreciate it if someone can confirm that for definite prior to the start, the SVEMO website always still shows the rider in place and the first I know they're not there is when someone different comes out in place of them for their first ride...

• Like 1