1 Lyaer

2 Jeppesen

3 L Lindgren

4 C Holder

5 Fricke

6 Andersson

7 J Grahn

Edited by racers and royals

Chugunov out for sure after big crash in Zielona Gora. Loktaev in or R/R? Any info anyone?

11 minutes ago, krompa said:

Chugunov out for sure after big crash in Zielona Gora. Loktaev in or R/R? Any info anyone?

I checked Smederna facebook page earlier- nothing yet on there.

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

I checked Smederna facebook page earlier- nothing yet on there.

Lack of communication with fans is another sin of Swedish promoters. Why on earth they always have to keep secret of using RR?

• Like 1

Just now, krompa said:

Lack of communication with fans is another sin of Swedish promoters. Why on earth they always have to keep secret of using RR?

If they use RR Gleb is 3rd in the averages- Aspgren can’t take a ride.( i think !)

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

If they use RR Gleb is 3rd in the averages- Aspgren can’t take a ride.( i think !)

I believe that he is 1st as there are little * next to names on svemo page, which means new avg is not valid yet.

43 minutes ago, krompa said:

No wonder I constantly sound clueless when commentating, especially when I am studio based in the UK and not trackside so cannot find out info in person.

3 minutes ago, Dave Goddard said:

No wonder I constantly sound clueless when commentating, especially when I am studio based in the UK and not trackside so cannot find out info in person.

As part of contract you media guys should always be informed by svemo/clubs. Thats the way pro league should work. It is both sad and shocking that they completely don't care about PR and communication. I think there must by someone in svemo able to provide you all necessary info 1-2 hours prior to every televised meeting?

28 minutes ago, krompa said:

As part of contract you media guys should always be informed by svemo/clubs. Thats the way pro league should work. It is both sad and shocking that they completely don't care about PR and communication. I think there must by someone in svemo able to provide you all necessary info 1-2 hours prior to every televised meeting?

The confirmed line- ups and live updates are done by a person sat next to the referee. SVEMO have acknowledged to  me that the RR situation isn’t great on their part. Unfortunately their system (at present) won’t allow the inputer to put against the riders 4 rides RR before the match starts !!! I think they will be trying to ensure that until that is fixed the inputer will write in the comments section above the scorechart that RR is being used for whoever.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

The confirmed line- ups and live updates are done by a person sat next to the referee. SVEMO have acknowledged to  me that the RR situation isn’t great on their part. Unfortunately their system (at present) won’t allow the inputer to put against the riders 4 rides RR before the match starts !!! I think they will be trying to ensure that until that is fixed the inputer will write in the comments section above the scorechart that RR is being used for whoever.

Something like Twitter feed would fix the problem. Look at BSPA and how they improved communication. Every single day, the provide confirmed lineups on Twitter few hours before tapes go up. Simple.