British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Sheffield - Mon 24th May

So with the postponement of Wolves v Belle Vue tomorrow will the Panthers be hosting the TV Match on Eurosport.

No team news yet from either side but the weather forecast includes light showers for Monday.

Teams for Monday on Sheffield website:-

PETERBOROUGH: Bjarne Pedersen, Hans Andersen, Michael Palm Toft, Scott Nicholls, Chris Harris, Jordan Palin, Ulrich Ostergaard.

SHEFFIELD: Troy Batchelor, Kyle Howarth, Adam Ellis, Justin Sedgmen, Jack Holder, James Wright, Josh Bates.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

So with the postponement of Wolves v Belle Vue tomorrow will the Panthers be hosting the TV Match on Eurosport.

No team news yet from either side but the weather forecast includes light showers for Monday.

Eurosport are now planning to show this one apparently 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Eurosport are now planning to show this one apparently 

No they’re not.  Eurosport tweeted that the next Speedway will be 7 June on Eurosport 2

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

No they’re not.  Eurosport tweeted that the next Speedway will be 7 June on Eurosport 2

Fair enough  - I had a message from someone stating they were!! No loss as it was only the Pussycats :P

• Haha 1

I'm sure this will be off..Can purchased tickets be used for different matches does anyone know?

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Fair enough  - I had a message from someone stating they were!! No loss as it was only the Pussycats :P

I think Eurosport were originally planning to show this meeting but with the weather forecast not looking good it appears that they had 2nd thoughts due to the costs involved 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, flagrag said:

I think Eurosport were originally planning to show this meeting but with the weather forecast not looking good it appears that they had 2nd thoughts due to the costs involved 

it was always wolves/b/vue :nono:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, GAH said:

Oh dear...:rofl:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, flagrag said:

Well if that's their reasoning we could well have seen the last match of the season on Eurosport lol.

56 minutes ago, GAH said:

I know it was always Wolves vs Belle Vue to be the planned TV fixture what I meant was when this got rained off on Sunday, Eurosport planned to switch their broadcast to Peterborough hence why it appeared on the Sky EPG/ Tv Guide for a while yesterday, however the forecast is not brilliant for today and there has been a lot of rain over the last few days so a decision was made to not broadcast any meetings this week 

• Like 1

Bright sunshine this morning with possibly light rain forecast to arrive from midday onwards, it depends on how much and when/ if it arrives.

Edited by bigcatdiary