British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Sheffield - Mon 24th May

The Speedway Tavern is finally back in our refurbished all-new studio tonight. Hallelujah! Its been difficult to keep the show going on Zoom which is why our shows have been sporadic, but we are back now (Covid willing.) So on tonight's show we have Peterborough rider and Brummies number 1 Chris, Bomber, Harris.

Be sure to tune in to ask YOUR questions.

Facebook link: -https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=uk%20speedway%20tavern

Also on Twitter, podbean, and of course youtube. Just search for speedway tavern.

I may be wrong but the ticket re-admission  seems completely cock-eyed to me!

If I am correct you can use the ticket from this meeting on any other meeting apart from bank holiday. 

In the current climate of restricted crowd numbers how on earth are they going to know how many people are going to turn up for a future meeting? If they have sold 80% capacity for the Kings Lynn home fixture already there can be no idea how many others are going to turn up using re-admission tickets!

Surely a better system would be tickets are only to be used for the re staging or a refund , at least you know how many tickets are sold for each meeting !

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Dodger Blue said:

If I am correct you can use the ticket from this meeting on any other meeting apart from bank holiday. 

In the current climate of restricted crowd numbers how on earth are they going to know how many people are going to turn up for a future meeting? If they have sold 80% capacity for the Kings Lynn home fixture already there can be no idea how many others are going to turn up using re-admission tickets!

Surely a better system would be tickets are only to be used for the re staging or a refund , at least you know how many tickets are sold for each meeting !

Far too sensible a suggestion 

4 hours ago, Dodger Blue said:

Especially if it's a designated seat with social distancing restrictions around it..

It could be sold again at the next meeting and two people have the same seat..

Add in another rain off and three people might have the same seat..

Be like a circus balancing act...:D

Let's hope all have had both vaccines..

Hmmmm luckily Peterborough don't have booked seats as such do they, it's free for all.  Maybe they need a way of swopping a rain off ticket for the meeting you want to use it for?

and maybe that's why we will never know 

.... the maximum crowd capaicty of these "stadia" 

.... how many tickets they have actually sold for each match

Keep it a secret and how could anyone possibly dispute the numbers being submitted to local autorities,  HMRC etc. etc. ??????

• Like 1