British Speedway Forum
noaksey

Kings Lynn v Wolves 27/5

they have someone and it wont be british based as they will only be making the team worse, diddnt cook get 3 wins in first match, so options will be 

Doyle ( most realistic) lives locally, means he can see his wife more, will drop sweden for Uk

KK not getting rides in poland and got GP this year

NKI - kings lynn rider at heart, easy to persuade

Rasmus Jensen -  rides lower league poland, so he can ride denmark and UK

Toby Musliak - again rides lower league in poland and he likes the Uk

11 hours ago, therefused said:

Piss poor, with such a short season would be looking at changes already. 

Would look at replacing Bridger, Proctor and Kinsley straight away 

And the rest.

No team should be losing by that many points at home unless they had riders injured and the early part of the meeting and simply ran out of riders.

But the Prem is a complete farce this season with only six teams, and retaining the play offs make it even more of a farce.

• Like 1

I take it that Cook is free to to join any P/lL team   but where . to sign him that team would have to release a rider and Cooks average is pretty high'   its a pity that we had to release Palm Toft   (i presume)  i really liked him,     Buster will have a job to bring in a heat leader unless he has someone in mind. (it sounded like it)

26 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

they have someone and it wont be british based as they will only be making the team worse, diddnt cook get 3 wins in first match, so options will be 

Doyle ( most realistic) lives locally, means he can see his wife more, will drop sweden for Uk

The problem for Lynn is that it would take two of the above to get nearer competitive and that costs (plus averages etc). KK is well out of form so would fit right in with the rest of the team and be grateful for the chance unlike the incredible sulk he replaces. Rasser would be a decent signing into any team.

Very poor from KL if Cookie was told before the meeting he was no longer required,

cannot see Rasmus Jensen riding here he is to busy on the continent , not sure who it is going to be , good luck Cookie in finding another team place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Richard Weston said:

I never thought Cook was cut it as a No 1 in this league

Really? This league is essentially the same standard as the Championship bar a few riders and he should in paper be one of the top men. His head obviously isn’t right at the moment for whatever reason, will be interesting to see how he fares for Glasgow now and if he pops up somewhere else in the Premiership. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Really? This league is essentially the same standard as the Championship bar a few riders and he should in paper be one of the top men. His head obviously isn’t right at the moment for whatever reason, will be interesting to see how he fares for Glasgow now and if he pops up somewhere else in the Premiership. 

I have just checked the averages and he is 3 out of 6 in Premiership--better figure than I thought.

Read through the teams and the standard is no better than CL.

I was dreaming of the days when No1s were No1s.

• Like 1

NKI will drop Sweden if you ask him.

Watching him in Poland and his confidence looks shot to bits tbh. Niels needs a weak British League to win races regularly to get his confidence back up imo.

6 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

I have just checked the averages and he is 3 out of 6 in Premiership--better figure than I thought.

Read through the teams and the standard is no better than CL.

I was dreaming of the days when No1s were No1s.

Indeed.

I think everything about Lynn speedway feels incredibly stale at the moment, the team is full of journeymen and the promotion lacks spark and enthusiasm to push the club forward, Glad to hear the track was slicker but its pointless if the scores aren’t closer to provide some competitive action. It’s difficult not to be envious of Wolves’ side, full of youthful exuberance to go with a couple of older wiser heads plus a decent number seven (even though he shouldn’t be a rising star but that’s another argument). 

Will be interesting to see if the promotion have the balls to make more than one change and try to spark the season into life.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Col said:

Replacement can't be NKI. Riding in Poland & I assume Denmark, Polish clubs are restricting their riders to one other league....

Unless something has changed.

Milik or Lebedevs? Not seen Milik on polish scorecards. Lebedevs is riding in Poland. Musielak only other possibility I can think of.

He can ride in one more league either here or Sweden as only in the Polish extraliga that rule applies.

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Throwing a name into the list how about Antonio Lindback?