Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
noaksey

Kings Lynn v Wolves 27/5

48 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

Retired

No hes back racing for Masarna this season

Edited by Wolfie456

Well I’m not surprised it’s Lawson at least he going to be there each meeting R/R is no good in a weak side like the Stars -

3 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

1. Riss

2. Proctor

3. Jorgensen

4. Kerr

5. Lawson

6. Bridger

7. Kinsley

Oh dear!

Different times i know but Workington team of 2018.

Klindt

Proctor

Bewley

Bach

Jensen

Campton

Bickley.

8 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

1. Riss

2. Proctor

3. Jorgensen

4. Kerr

5. Lawson

6. Bridger

7. Kinsley

Oh dear!

Genuinely would take Leicester's championship team over that team........ 

17 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Different times i know but Workington team of 2018.

Klindt

Proctor

Bewley

Bach

Jensen

Campton

Bickley.

Written off at start of season, but ended up 3 times champions :party:

• Like 3

Other basic changes will make this side naff but closer to being competitive. Wells or Starke for Proctor, Mountain for Kinsley or even Bridger. Hardly inspiring but certainly better than the starting 1-7

Now being 3 points under the limit there has to be another incoming for either Bridger or Proctor, maybe both?? 

Although Bridger is the better at the moment, would Proctor be the better reserve option?? 

10 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Now being 3 points under the limit there has to be another incoming for either Bridger or Proctor, maybe both?? 

Although Bridger is the better at the moment, would Proctor be the better reserve option?? 

I take it you haven't seen them this year,but it has to be Proctor for the chop.Bridger is showing sparks of what he can do and on a lower average than Proctor. Proctor has been woeful and I mean woeful. Get rid asap.Once Bridger gets use to it being a gripper track I think he will crack it.

1 minute ago, Daniel Smith said:

I can't see Lewis lasting long, if im honest. I know he has been out for a while, but i can't see him making it pay, or gets jarred off and packs it in.. He was dangerous last night, apart from his last ride.

I thought Cookie must of had bike trouble, but thinking back his body language wasn't right in the pits. He looked a bit heavy to me as well. Unless he had one of them airbag jackets on. I read somewhere that he was suffering mentally (anxiety) before the season started after having a year off. If that is the case, i wish him well.

When there`s a press release and the first thing there has been no fall out, you can bet that`s exactly what`s happened and to be fair to Kings Lynn falling out with Cook is not hard to do. IMO this must've been in the pipe line for a few days.

42 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I can't see Lewis lasting long, if im honest. I know he has been out for a while, but i can't see him making it pay, or gets jarred off and packs it in.. He was dangerous last night, apart from his last ride.

I thought Cookie must of had bike trouble, but thinking back his body language wasn't right in the pits. He looked a bit heavy to me as well. Unless he had one of them airbag jackets on. I read somewhere that he was suffering mentally (anxiety) before the season started after having a year off. If that is the case, i wish him well.

Think there were other riders that looked the same as Bridger or worse.Nicol in one race where Schlein even kept a nice distance behind him putting himself under pressure.Morris also looked the same in all of his.Remember the track was quite grippy last night,not like it normally is but still quite that was the reason for some riders getting a little out of shape at times shall we say.

Looks like the deal with Richard Lawson had been done prior to last nights match.

3 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Surely Lynn have something up their sleeve. Their team is under the points limit.

What average would Zmarzlik or Sayufutdinov be on?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: