Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
noaksey

Kings Lynn v Wolves 27/5

2 minutes ago, mrss said:

When Buster is in a bad mood he could make a convent full of nuns unharmonious.

Don't think what Jorgensen was saying meant Buster was in a mood.It just indicated to me to many riders wanted the track to their liking and he tried altering it when another rider threw in their opinion.Buster looked quite chilled last night you know when he isn't happy he starts to redden up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kelvinht said:

Tractor racing was almost as exciting as it got last night. No real hold ups, but due to excessive track work through out the night on a dry day, didn't finish until 9.45pm. 2 hours for 15 races, presentation has got to be more slick than that.

This is a tactical move to be able to sell more 'Buster's Bangin' Burgers'.

It's been like it since the Wagstaff day's. 

23 hours ago, tellboy said:

Wow that was quick.He didn't want to be there tonight you could see that.His gating in ht 13 was atrocious,he didn't want to start with the other 3.Proctor has to follow though.

How much i like Iversen i hope they aren't doing a deal with him,he seems to be going downhill pretty rapidly.I said at the start we should have had Lawson instead of Proctor hopefully that will follow.

They can’t use Iversen anyway can they?

22 hours ago, HenryW said:

The 1 other league restriction is only for Ekstraliga. Niels is not racing Ekstraliga this year in Poland.

Milik and Lebedevs are with the same club in Poland - Krosno.

But racing in 2 other leagues. His maximum amount. 

22 hours ago, Rob B said:

NKI isn't riding in the top league in Poland, he's now in Division 1 so can ride in 2 other leagues plus Poland.

He already is, Sweden and Denmark. 

15 hours ago, Pinny said:

Iversen wont be the answer ... too many injuries over the last five years and is on the way down rapidly now , sadly. 

Passed it, and can’t unless he drops another league.

13 hours ago, therefused said:

I would say iversen is nailed on

Why, has he dropped Poland, Sweden or Denmark?

12 hours ago, Wee Eck said:

Retired

Out of retirement for Masarna only (apparently). 

Edited by stevebrum
Added detail

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Sounds to me from the tone of the interview that he was doing as he was asked by the riders but they couldn’t agree on what the track should be like.....

Unacceptable for that to happen on race night IMO, get these issues ironed out pre season and be on it from heat one, no excuses.

Have had that at Poole before. Someone wants it grippy and someone else wants it slick! Maybe captain  should get final say. 

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Have had that at Poole before. Someone wants it grippy and someone else wants it slick! Maybe captain  should get final say. 

Now Lawson has signed surely slick is the only option going forward. 

The track was fine. There really wasn't an excuse there. There were passes in quite a few races but Lynn weren't gating...end of 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

They all wanted it smooth and safe and that didn’t happen 

9 hours ago, stevebrum said:

They can’t use Iversen anyway can they?

But racing in 2 other leagues. His maximum amount. 

He already is, Sweden and Denmark. 

Passed it, and can’t unless he drops another league.

Why, has he dropped Poland, Sweden or Denmark?

Out of retirement for Masarna only (apparently). 

Yes they can AFAIK,he can ride in two other leagues as well as his home league.

11 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

They all wanted it smooth and safe and that didn’t happen 

Track was smooth it seemed,just had some grip to it.

22 hours ago, mikebv said:

Decent team....

Easily top four in the Championship this year given the standard.....

Oh, hang on a minute.....:o :D

I wouldn't say that would be easy, I'd take a wager that if we had a challenge against Leicester they would beat us home & away what does that say about our team.

20 hours ago, kelvinht said:

Tractor racing was almost as exciting as it got last night. No real hold ups, but due to excessive track work through out the night on a dry day, didn't finish until 9.45pm. 2 hours for 15 races, presentation has got to be more slick than that.

One positive, Shroek made the right tactical moves early doors to try and turn things round

I think it's called flogging a dead horse.:rolleyes:

23 hours ago, rearingtogo said:

I’m afraid in my opinion it will need more than one new rider to bolster kings lynn’s squad. Next one out should be proctor, should have never resigned him. 

And they think signing Lawson is putting things right.:rofl:

• Thanks 1

No one has said that there wouldn't  be any other changes but you have got to have that rider signed  until you sack anyone else    don't think you could have R/R for 

a sacked rider,

2 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

Official Speedway GB web site has picked a cracking heat from this match - VIDEO: KING'S LYNN v WOLVERHAMPTON - British Speedway Official Website (speedwaygb.co.uk) well worth watching.

what a bore 1 overtake 2 riders only for last 2 laps pathetic !! more action and overtakes in colts/berwick national league last night !!

• Like 1