British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

BERWICK v SCUNTHORPE (May 29th - 7pm) Championship

What a difference a week makes, good to see Dany G back on form, Leon getting the fastest time,NBJ foiling TJ s max, only downside was Jye who looked like he was, still suffering from last week.TJ good as always,Theo still good, disappointing night for Tero, good to see Josh Mac get the win he deserved, all in  a good team performance from the home side,more of the same next week.

As a side note was in queue for food in front of me were 2 young mums and kids who could not get served because they didn't have correct cash, come on if you're selling food make sure you have plenty change in your till, not everyone uses cards.

• Like 2

That’s how it should be... not just cos of the winning result but the racing too!! Much much better! 
Leon has been on something :lol:... that boy has just lifted himself to a completely new  level so far... brilliant for us to see. As he said last night, he’s heading into a very busy period for himself so hopefully comes out of it at the other end unscathed.. just knackered :lol: the longer he stays at reserve the more we benefit but based on last night I expect he’ll not be reserve come the end of the year... 

That was the Dany G we need that came to play last night.. he just looked a different rider... completely motivated... we need the same next week for sure! Scores like that from him can make the difference in big meetings! 
Jye understandably still struggling a wee bit following last weeks crash but solid points still... 

Much better from NBJ too... yes, he was solid last week but last night he notches it up to another level too  :approve: good timing from him as he looks to be moving to the number 1 position when new averages kick in! 

I know results can impact how some see a meeting... but I could take home defeats better if we saw some of the passes we did last night...  

Onto next week now... if you were to ask me last week how I feel about Leicester coming I’d have said “not good”.... foreseeing a big home defeat... BUT...  IF we ride like we did last night then it’s possible we could push for a very big morale boosting home win! I’ll be there... as hopeful as ever... expecting the unexpected :lol: 

• Like 2

Decent meeting and a welcome home win, Scunthorpe had no luck on the night and Berwick took full advantage. Word for Josh Macdonald who wont forget his first visit to Berwick, credit to him that he ended his night with a much deserved win.

well done the lads allways behind you