British Speedway Forum
TotallyHonestJohn

06/06/21 1600 Newcastle v Edinburgh (C-KOC) Followed By 1800 Newcastle v Armadale (NDL)

Is there anyone going to this double header meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

On 6/3/2021 at 11:49 AM, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Well Well Well

The debacle that purported to be a Speedway meeting in Birmingham last night has certainly heaped the pressure onto this Newcastle meeting that's for sure, I have been told from my pal at ARC that not only will there be 6 Covid Policemen in attendance from the local authority ensuring the Covid rules and regulations are being complied to and with by the promotion but due to the fiasco at Perry Bar (also owned by ARC) that Arena Racing are sending up another half dozen or so of their top brass to ensure that there are no problems and I have it from good authority that if they don't like what they see they will abandon the meeting...

Pressure or what...

So possible pinch points or areas where issues may arise that folk need to be aware of are; wear your mask at all times; don't congregate around the entrances and toilet facilities; get your grub; get your programme and get to your spot ASAP and settle there; oh and wear your mask. If sitting in the stand you can take your mask off whilst sitting down but if you get up to go anywhere you must wear a mask; Standing on the terraces you should be wearing a mask at all times however as long as you are in your group and standing in your spot you may be allowed to drop it for comfort but if you need to go for food drink or toilet facilities you must wear your mask; and if you think you are exempt from wearing a mask you will need a note off either your Mam; your Doctor or Boris Johnson (or be under the age of 16 and be able to prove your age) otherwise you will be given a mask and if you don't wear it I have been advised that they have a stapler and are prepared to use it to ensure its stuck to your napper... so common sense really and did I mention you must wear a mask! also there will be Security Staff on the day who will be able to advise and assist in complying with the regulations and guidelines so please FFS listen to them don't get arsey as they are only there to help... Honest

As we are all ticket and there is no paying on the door there will be no need to sign in; (big brother knows who you are) the toilets will be fumigated and cleaned regularly for Covid; there will be face masks available should there be a need for one and there will be that lovely lube oil that masquerades as hand sanitising gel at the entrance for you to have a bath in to ensure you aren't carrying any Germans into the stadium... Stay safe follow the rules and we should get over this hump together and hopefully after the 21st of June we can put all this hydraulics (had to put Hydraulics because it didn't like the other word I used for testicles) behind us...

Regards
THJ

Wow there was none of that carry on at Redcar last night.. there was rules in place which everyone kept to but the mask situation doesn't seem to be prioritized to the max level on the stands mmmmi might give it a miss until after restrictions are fully lifted at Newcastle even tho me mam & me doctor gave me an exemption card 

On 6/4/2021 at 1:52 PM, TotallyHonestJohn said:

By lad Soupy ya pushing this one mind... lol... it was posted last month Kyle is guesting up at Edinburgh... read back in the posts more than the last half dozen...

Tero Aarnio now guests for Newcastle at home on Sunday...

Regards 

THJ

He'll be riding & spannering for himself aswell

9 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

He'll be riding & spannering for himself aswell

Hope he's got his bike sorted didn't score a point at Berwick, what's happened to Barker?

Do we need to print off tickets or can we just show ticket on the phone does anyone know please... 

50 minutes ago, andys said:

Do we need to print off tickets or can we just show ticket on the phone does anyone know please... 

Hope we can just show ticket on phone as no printer as saving the planet.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

Hope he's got his bike sorted didn't score a point at Berwick, what's happened to Barker?

Crashed during Newcastle`s P&P day where he fractured fingers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andys said:

1 hour ago, soupy said:

Hope we can just show ticket on phone as no printer as saving the planet.

Yes you can show your ticket on your phone...

Soupy stop using the saving the planet card when it's just because you are too tight to use a bit of paper and a squidge of ink...

Finally I have two spare tickets if anyone would like to go... just send me a PM and I will sort things out... that goes for any Edinburgh fans who maybe missed out... or any fans for that matter who would like to go...

Regards 

THJ

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Two spare tickets going if anyone plans to go at last minute.

Please just PM me if you are interested.

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Sam Masters will be pi$$ed off as his Polish match was called off because of an unfit track- points awarded to the away side.

Can’t have their cake and eat it all of the time.No sympathy from me I’m afraid.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Will Danny Smith be riding tonight after his crash at Edinburgh on Friday?

Diamonds by 20.

And Blobby to comment along the lines of ,, we shouldn’t be getting pumped off this team.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 2