British Speedway Forum
Badge

Wolves v Witches Monday 31st May

Be very interesting to see how Jason goes tonight? he certainly will improve meeting to meeting in both leagues.Young Rowe is the interesting one if he scores ok it could be a 12 point home win otherwise i recon a 16 point home win Wolves look  very strong.

If some of the Witches had started the season better I’d fancy it to be a bit closer. The fact is, Heeps has looked way below his best so far, Allen has started slowly and Stewart has looked abysmal. Harsh yes, as Allen and Stewart have only had a couple of meetings so far, but Stewart in particular looked dreadful at Foxhall on Thursday and only managed 3 points in the championship last night. 

Wolves could hit 60 tonight IMO. 

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Be very interesting to see how Jason goes tonight? he certainly will improve meeting to meeting in both leagues.Young Rowe is the interesting one if he scores ok it could be a 12 point home win otherwise i recon a 16 point home win Wolves look  very strong.

Wolves do look strong,,, although they are built way under team limit 

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

If some of the Witches had started the season better I’d fancy it to be a bit closer. The fact is, Heeps has looked way below his best so far, Allen has started slowly and Stewart has looked abysmal. Harsh yes, as Allen and Stewart have only had a couple of meetings so far, but Stewart in particular looked dreadful at Foxhall on Thursday and only managed 3 points in the championship last night. 

Afraid I'm going to disagree with one or two observations,  Jake, in his first meeting scored 11+1 against a strong belle vue team, and poor Jordan,  last Thursday were his first laps anywhere, apart from press and practice at Foxhall so not only was he nervous but rusty too. However this strong wolves side will probably win comfortably. 

• Like 1

Good to see the meeting has sold out, however gutted that one Monday I can make for a change I’m not able to go. 
Things need to start getting back to normal or clubs will be closing every week.

Hopefully a Wolves win. 

It is a shame that this fixture was not reversed and was at Foxhall this afternoon.There would have been a bumper attendance of around  3500 and would probably be the best attendance at any league match this season.

Edited by mickthemuppet

Just now, mickthemuppet said:

It is a shame that this fixture was not reversed and was at Foxhall his afternoon .There would have been a bumper attendance of around  3500 and would probably be the best attendanced at any league match this season.

Foxhall capacity limit is 2000 at present Mick

Aside from that you are correct - a meeting at Foxhall today wouldve attracted at least that figure without restrictions 

38 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

It is a shame that this fixture was not reversed and was at Foxhall this afternoon.There would have been a bumper attendance of around  3500 and would probably be the best attendance at any league match this season.

Nope,, crowd limits at moment,,, thought a fan would know that 

Stock cars at Foxhall today.

42 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Foxhall capacity limit is 2000 at present Mick

Aside from that you are correct - a meeting at Foxhall today wouldve attracted at least that figure without restrictions 

So do you think there was under 2000 for the Belle Vue match and if so how many Would you seriously think the management would say that our 2000th customer so shut the gates And how would anybody know how any were there

1 hour ago, mickthemuppet said:

So do you think there was under 2000 for the Belle Vue match and if so how many Would you seriously think the management would say that our 2000th customer so shut the gates And how would anybody know how any were there

Would be taking a big risk if they did let additional in. Could easily have been council inspectors counting the numbers as they went in.....

I'd say it was close to the limit for the BV meeting and a little less for the Sheffield one

Currently at Monmore. As I'm nosy but avoiding getting close to anyone, if somebody knows what the barney was outside the stadium at 7pm let us know please.

CVS was involved, 2 or 3 families, tears the works.

Back to the speedway and heat 7!

10 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Correct call,,, bang on