British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Glasgow v Poole 4th June 2021. Championship.

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Crash on first bend between Schlein and Cook. 

Ambulance coming on track. Cook up. Medics attending Schlein.

Coming together on first bend Rory looks to have took a sore one.

He is clearly out of the meeting. IRR but never going to cover our number one.

4 hours ago, Gazc said:

Bought the wrong stream, you should have went for Edinburgh v Newcastle :D.

wish I did now looks like it's gonna be a long nite !!

Just now, Neila said:

wish I did now looks like it's gonna be a long nite !!

Looks like it can’t be helped though.

Second ambulance on track.

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

He is clearly out of the meeting. IRR but never going to cover our number one.

Rory is always a heavy scorer round Glasgow ,  hopefully it’s not too serious and he is back quickly.

• Like 2

Ends the meeting as competitive. A shame but most important is rider welfare. They really are taking their time here.

One ambulance gone into pits. The other is still on apex of first and second bend.

Well it's not gone well so far!

I want to watch it with my family but although the cast symbol appears on the stream, it comes up 'error' when I try to connect to my Chromecast. It doesn't seem to be available through my TV browser. My phone is only a cheaper android so tried again with my wife's S20 plus. That's got smart view but for whatever reason it's not detecting my Chromecast or TV although next doors tv seems to be an option :rolleyes:

Tried screen mirroring on mine but just kept stopping. Eventually got screen mirror to work on the S20 but with all the phones icons round the outside but that's better than nothing. So just in time to watch an ambulance and lots of people sitting around. What happened to Rory??

Just now, AFCB Wildcat said:

I want to watch it with my family but although the cast symbol appears on the stream, it comes up 'error' when I try to connect to my Chromecast. It doesn't seem to be available through my TV browser. My phone is only a cheaper android so tried again with my wife's S20 plus. That's got smart view but for whatever reason it's not detecting my Chromecast or TV although next doors tv seems to be an option :rolleyes:

Tried screen mirroring on mine but just kept stopping. Eventually got screen mirror to work on the S20 but with all the phones icons round the outside but that's better than nothing. So just in time to watch an ambulance and lots of people sitting around. What happened to Rory??

Same here, Chromecast wouldn't work so logged into the stream via the Smart tv browser.  Pain in the a$$ 

4 minutes ago, AFCB Wildcat said:

I had the same issues tonight, and for the Kent meeting too. Not sure what the issue is - probably an issue with the source stream and codecs. But I cut my losses and just used a laptop instead.

Works perfect. iPad Pro to Sony smart tv. Use an apple product and airplay to tv.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Works perfect. iPad Pro to Sony smart tv. Use an apple product and airplay to tv.

That's good to know, but relies on a different mobile and TV device...

Great from young Ben Cook! Didn’t expect that!

And wasted in the next.:unsure:

Edited by Steve Shovlar

24 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Not got any apple products unfortunately.

My phone and Chromecast worked admirably for the football streams on AFCB TV and the Belle Vue meetings.

Epic fail on this one though :(