Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Bash the Bookie SEC finals Competition 2021

Always good to check my centre spread figure against the BET 365 exact score in their higher/lower market( 20 heats only for them)

R and R                                      BET 365

Madsen                                              12                                                11

Pawlicki                                              12                                                11

Michelsen                                           11                                               11

Dudek                                                  11                                               10

Pedersen                                            10                                               10

Lambert                                              10                                               7                                             

Bewley                                                  8                                                8

Smektala                                              8                                               7

Huckenbeck                                         8                                              5

Milik                                                       6                                              5

lebedevs                                                6                                             6

Thorssell                                               5                                             6

Hansen                                                  5                                             6

logachev                                                5                                            5

lahti                                                         5                                            5

Pieszczek                                               4                                            7

Pieszczek 200 more

Sorry about missing this, I have been away and I couldn't log on to the forum

Once again thanks for doing this.

19 minutes ago, full-throttle said:

Sorry about missing this, I have been away and I couldn't log on to the forum

Once again thanks for doing this.

No Probs - sorry you missed out. watch out for "beat the bookie"  in a couple of weeks

Once again well pleased with my spread- 7 riders within the spread(Thorssell, Hansen, Madsen, Dudek, Lebedevs, Pieszczek and Milik)

4th and final  round next Saturday and ALL BETS MUST BE PM`d TO ME BEFORE START TIME TO ENSURE FAIRNESS. i will post them as soon as tapes go up.

Leaderboard after round 3

Dawkins 20  £1000

Susans 1 £900

Forsberg £500

Tintin £325

paddytherebel £300

Teabody 279 £225

Speedwaysliders £200

Dave Rowe £100

WE LOSE

Mickthemuppet NO BET

Full-throttle NO BET

4th and final round in Rybnik next Saturday 10th July start time 6pm UK time- i will post the spread when wildcard is known.

Spread for tomorrow- PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR BETS HERE BUT PM THEM TO ME BEFORE 6PM TOMORROW

Round 4 Rybnik start time 6pm UK time

Michelsen  11 - 13

Madsen 11 - 13

Pawlicki  11 - 13

Lambert 10 - 12

Dudek 10 - 12

Pedersen 8 - 10

Bewley 7 - 9

Smektala 6 - 8

Lebedevs 6 - 8

logachev 5 - 7

Huckenbeck 5 - 7

Holta 5 - 7

Milik 5 - 7

Bellego 4 - 6

P Hansen 3 - 5

Lahti 3 - 5

Edited by racers and royals

Hi Racer

Sorry if I sound a bit thick but what does PM your selection to me mean

Susans1

54 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Hi Racer

Sorry if I sound a bit thick but what does PM your selection to me mean

Susans1

Press Racers and royals  which is in bold on one of my posts and my page comes up with an envelope symbol near the top press that to write and send a private message( PM).