British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

UK speedway betting 2021

It will be interesting to see what odds Bet 365 will put up for Belle  Vue at Peterborough. Normally a team that draws away would be around -8 at home but I think 365 will go around + 4 to 6 to the Aces.

Wolves v Ipswich perhaps + 8 for Ipswich

Edited by mickthemuppet
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Falcon1983 said:

when do Bet 365 update? Been looking all day for tonights meetings

Generally around 5pm for British fixtures

2042014190_Screenshot2021-06-07at16_51_28.png.4cdc17e122b8d68bcc61ee3ec7aa2c37.png

Adam Ellis could have potentially 6 rides, so fully expect him to score over 6 with ease and also cover a handicap over dogmas, especially as he is at +2

Sam Masters also taking the RR ride for Rory and a possible Heat 15 appearance means he will also have 6 rides, should be capable of 2nd in each, so scoring over 11

Cant see Sedgmen strolling the scorers too much to be honest so fully expect Broc Nicol to cover that handicap 

Same with Ty Proctor, in woeful form and easily expect Ostergaard to outscore him easily.

Would like to think Riss can get over 7 given he should have a minimum fo 5 rides, maybe even 6 with a TS ride

With RR and Heat 15 also expect Lawson to get 6 outings also and outscore Hans, given that Hans and Bjarne could take points of each other as well

Expecting Jake Allen to have 6 rides tonight and therefore should outscore Charles Wright, who will potentially only have 4 outings 

Didn't see the British thread. Here's my post from the other thread with tonight's bets.

Ellis over 6 @ 21/20 is a smashing bet. Loves the small tracks does Adam. Potentially 6 rides as well. 5 rides minimum.

B. Kurtz Over & Exactly 10 for me as well @ 29/20 & 9/2. I really cant see Brady scoring 9 or less tbh. 

Lawson Under & Exactly 12 for me too @ 11/10 & 11/2. No way is Richard going to score 13 or more imo. 

Should add, havent touched the meeting handicaps as i think 365 are pretty much on the money....or not enough variance from my own predictions of

Wolves 50 - 40 Sheffield

Peterboro 50 - 40 Kings Lynn

Belle Vue 48 - 42 Ipswich 

2 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Didn't see the British thread. Here's my post from the other thread with tonight's bets.

Ellis over 6 @ 21/20 is a smashing bet. Loves the small tracks does Adam. Potentially 6 rides as well. 5 rides minimum.

B. Kurtz Over & Exactly 10 for me as well @ 29/20 & 9/2. I really cant see Brady scoring 9 or less tbh. 

Lawson Under & Exactly 12 for me too @ 11/10 & 11/2. No way is Richard going to score 13 or more imo. 

Depending on TS rides, Lawson could have 7 rides tonight.

3 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Depending on TS rides, Lawson could have 7 rides tonight.

Cant see him even getting 13 from 7 tbh.

Think bet365 are overrating him on the Foxhall performance which is the track he rode for a year. Richard's always been very good on the small tracks. 

13 points on a Big fast open track is a stretch imo.

Took a triple match up of Allen, ostergaard and Ellis v wright, proctor + Douglas. 9/1.

Just in from cutting the lawn. Going to have a cold one, and watch the Wolves match on the box.

Had a quick look. I don't like to pick to many on the same night .I tend to get carried away:nono:

As said Ellis over 6 seems the bet of the night to me.

Also Ulrich -2 over Ty. Proctor will be busy. But he still has to score in his extra ride/s.

Good luck

Hi could anybody tell me why Klint only had 3 rides for Sheffield on Monday evening I had a bet on Klint +2 to bet NKI who had 6 rides it was like giving money away to the bookies he still only lost by 2 points it might just have been 22 points there may be an explanation for only 3 rides please let me know

Susans1. 

Sorry it was a meeting in Poland on Monday evening