British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

UK speedway betting 2021

Panthers -4 & The Hcap Tie for me.

Also going with Lawson Under & Exactly 13 at a crazy price. Would be shocked if he got 14 or more against the red hot in form Panthers side.

Also going with Schlein Under & Exactly 11 at a crazy price too. Guest riders rarely perform to a high level imo. 12 or more is a tough ask as well.

Good luck all.

Edited by KingoftheTrack

50 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Also going with Lawson Under & Exactly 13 at a crazy price. Would be shocked if he got 14 or more against the red hot in form Panthers side.

Also going with Schlein Under & Exactly 11 at a crazy price too. Guest riders rarely perform to a high level imo. 12 or more is a tough ask as well.

Good luck all.

Lawson could well have seven rides…..

• Like 1

Just now, NeilWatson said:

Lawson could well have seven rides…..

Probably will but he will need to get an average of 2 points per ride to get over 13. 

I just don't see it happening considering the form some Panthers are in as well as taking F, T, Fx, R, EF into consideration.

55 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Good luck all.

Could well be 7 rides for Lawson tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

Could well be 7 rides for Lawson tonight.

Will take 7 imo.

Needs to go 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2 on average to go Over 13 though. One last or F, EX, T, EF, R and he needs to get 14 out of 18. 

At odds against I think it's worth a small stake considering the form of the Panthers side.

2 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Will take 7 imo.

Needs to go 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2 on average to go Over 13 though. One last or F, EX, T, EF, R and he needs to get 14 out of 18. 

At odds against I think it's worth a small stake considering the form of the Panthers side.

Lawson under 13 took by eye straight away,as did Harris +4 over Lawson.

Edited by burton1
  • Like 1

2 out of 3 which was my minimum expectation before a wheel was turned tonight although one wasn't under good circumstances. Would've still come in though imo.

Best wishes go out to Rory Schlein.

9 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

2 out of 3 which was my minimum expectation before a wheel was turned tonight although one wasn't under good circumstances. Would've still come in though imo.

I had Schlein under too. Think 2/1 has to be the biggest odds on rider points I’ve seen all season! Like you say, not the way you want it to come in but a win is a win!

I had THJ under in Sweden too at 23/20 too, so a decent evening all round with some other wins too.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

but you had six bets so how could you get 2 out of 3

Think the handicaps on the meeting scores are about correct, although I personally have the Wolves Sheffield meeting finishing 49-41, but too close to the H'cap for a bet

Basically going to gamble on Douglas getting into Heat 15 and therefore outscoring Howarth by more than 2 points. Also hoping, like last time these 2 met, Masters seemed more interested in finishing behind Becker, so under 10 for me.

Think Allen at +2 over Kerr is a sure thing, should score about 8 points each in my opinion

Cookie will be out to prove a point and with 5 rides should get over 10, Lawson will be the stars main point scorer and should achieve over 11 with the possibility of 6 rides.

Think Starke will outscore Wells, as may get extra rides

Screenshot 2021-07-05 at 16.48.41.png

Interestingly Bet 365 bet 

Masters +2  v Jack HOLDER  -2  Last meeting Masters 11, Holder 9

Then

Morris -2 v Troy Batchelor +2   Last meeting Morris 9 Batchelor 12

Scott Nicholls is a big start at +4 against Danny King -4

Tonights Witches   V  Belle VUE  Could this be another draw

Kemp at +2 against Tom Brennan  looks good as Tom Brennan not scored more than 3 points in a match plus Kemp will get at least one extra ride

=

Double.

Sheffield -4 win and BV win from scratch @ 2.24.