British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

UK speedway betting 2021

Masters over Cook from scratch @ 2.20 and the tie @ 9.00

Good luck.

Throwing a lot of eggs at Masters tonight, first to outscore Craig Cook and 2nd to score more than 10, but Sam is a man on red hot form.

Ostergaard +5 was tempting but number one is a very hard number to score points from.

Wolves didn't use Sam Masters in heat 15 so I felt robbed on him scoring over 10, then I logged in and found out I had hit the wrong button and selected Sam to score under 10, Happy Days :D

Not sure what Bet 365 are seeing about the KL v Belle Due match but I dont see a 12 point away win so taking KL on the handicap at +12

Brady -2 over TJ

Think Sheffield at 19/20 to just win the meeting is very good value, think the meeting will be close and will probably require another last heat 5-1 to seal the victory but I think we will see a very different Troy Batchelor in front of the cameras, at some stage he is going to have to stop throwing his average and showcase his skills either for the Championship or Sweden, plus not a lot of meetings left to make any money this season. So taking Troy over 6 and on the handicap to beat Ulrich.

Hans Over 5 and Bjarne under 9 are my other bets

Admittedly one look at the track at 7:30 and seeing the stock cars have left it in a right state could mean all bets will be losers. but hey oh

Gone with Ippo win -6  @1.95   and the tie @ 9.00

Good luck if having a bet.

Gone with Belle Vue -2 on the handicap tonight, think they will cover it, I have them wining 48-42

Also backing Bewley to outscore Hans, so taking him with the -1 start, also backing Bomber to get over 10, will get his 6 rides and if things dont go well he could even get a 7th outing

Having Lawson over 10, pretty much nailed on to get 6 rides as the rest of the stars will struggle to get 5 points each in my opinion, so also backing Jorgensen under 6. With Lawson getting 6 rides...in my opinion, also backing him in the handicap with a +2 start over Masters

At Ipswich taking Cook at -1 over Holder

Just backing Belle Vue, Ipswich and Wolves to win the meetings tonight does pay a healthy 2/1  

Sheffield -2 tonight at home to Wolves???? Fill your boots I say on that, Sheffield should be running out a 10 point victory tonight

Holder -3 over Masters, Masters Under 9 look other very enticing bets to me

Peterborough and Sheffield win double @ 2.61

Good luck if having a bet.