British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

UK speedway betting 2021

Not really sure where Bet365 are getting a 10 point home win from, as I think it will be much closer, possibly 47-43. Fancy Danny King to have a good meeting outscoring Scott Nicholls and getting over 8, Bomber always value for more than 8 as well I feel

Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 18.06.08.png

Main bet .... KL +8 @1.95, and the tie @9.00. Nicol scored 13, 3 weeks ago for Wolves at the AFA. Hoping for 8-9 tonight.

KL to win @ 4.75. Not sure tbh. But i'll be there, so for a bit of fun.

TJ -1 vs Wright @ 1.90 Looks ok to me, but left that one. 

Good Luck if having a bet.

• Like 1

Jake Allen over Kyle Howarth, purely based on the fact Allen is likely to have more rides than Howarth with a potential TS and Heat 15

Cant see Morris repeating his performance from a couple of weeks back plus being a guest its more likely that TS and Heat 15 rides will got to Ipswich's "own" riders

Jorgensen should outscore Wright and thats without the potential for being in Heat 15

Nicols scores this year mean on paper he outscores Etheridge

Screenshot 2021-06-24 at 19.25.14.png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Anyone investing on tonight ? Not sure + 2 Ipswich is right- i can see them winning.

Ipswich should be 4/6 to win the meeting imo. 

I was expecting Wolves to have minimum odds of 11/10 that I would've taken as a punt. 8/11 is just a terrible price and the punt is Ipswich to win tonight now imo.

Becker under 10@evens and exactly 10 @ 9/2

Bachelor over harris@ evens off scratch

Starke +2 over Nicol @ 6/5

11 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Ipswich should be 4/6 to win the meeting imo. 

I was expecting Wolves to have minimum odds of 11/10 that I would've taken as a punt. 8/11 is just a terrible price and the punt is Ipswich to win tonight now imo.

Not sure your opinion can be trusted- you owe me £1500 from "Bash the bookie" :D

• Like 1

Bjarne at +5 over Holder looks to good to be true, am i missing somthing? has Holder dropped to reserve?

Always nervous about betting on race days when rain is about, can change the tracks wiping out all home advantage

Not sure if the rain is affecting either of these tracks tonight or if its affecting Bet365, but I certainly have Ipswich to win so will be taking them at odds against to win the meeting and filling my pockets with the +2 Handicap. Will also be taking Sheffield at +6 with a small amount on the draw int he outright at 14/1

I expect Jack to go through the card on his return to Peterboro and get over 13 as I expect he will be required at some stage to take a TS ride

Also expect Adam Ellis to get over 7, Jake Allen to get over 7, Luke Becker under 10 and also a bit on King to outscore Becker

Screenshot 2021-06-28 at 17.17.30.png