British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ellioth4

Plymouth Vs Kent (Championship) - 1st June

21 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

Tom was offered heat 15 but is still struggling a bit with a shoulder injury so that's why Heeps was selected instead.

Thanks. Makes more sense now. 

• Like 1

Would anyone have the race times for heats 1-6 from last night? Only heats 7-15 are on the updates site. Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

Tom was offered heat 15 but is still struggling a bit with a shoulder injury so that's why Heeps was selected instead.

This is the sort of insider information that we do not normally get. Shows that Chris Hunt does know what he is doing, as I suggested

in an earlier post on this very subject. Personally I think that a draw away from home is a terrific performance.

Not sure that even a fit Crump would have scored as many as guest Danny King.Let off for Plymouth IMO.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Not sure that even a fit Crump would have scored as many as guest Danny King.Let off for Plymouth IMO.

Probably true.  My own view is that this was a good performance from a team that no pundits reckoned had a chance in hell of winning anything.

In any case, what is important for me is that we are back in action after 18 months of nothing and I am not too concerned about results.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1