Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Speedway fan

BIRMINGHAM v REDCAR WEDS JUNE 2ND

29 minutes ago, Col said:

I'd just looked at the line-up's and thought exactly the same, he used to drive me banana's in his Coventry days.

2 matches , nine rides , no exclusions.....so far, better than some.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, kitten2502 said:

Not streamed to my knowledge but may be being covered by BBC Radio WM.

Coverage will be available live on BBC WM online - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/speedway/57276092

Also, updates will be provided on https://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/20052/redcar-bears-knockout-cup-30pm

Gonna be a cracking evening of action, first meeting since 2019 at Perry Barr, I predict Brummies to win by 10 points.

38 minutes ago, Ringitsneck said:

2 matches , nine rides , no exclusions.....so far, better than some.

Let's hope for more of the same! Don't recall any heats being called back as he tried to jump the start when he visited with Glasgow(?) In 2019 but I could be wrong.

Hope we get some cloud cover else could be issue with riders struggling with glare exiting turn 2.

Racing will start 8.35pm 

no parade,straight to heat 1

Reason for the delay,Track staff could not enter the track until after last greyhound race at 2pm!!/Also selling tickets on the night was a complete shambles for fans going to the unsold zones in the stadium,SHOULD HAVE been advanced tickets only,which is the only way i can see them police the issue.

Should just about beat the 10pm curfew

Edited by speedwaysliders

7 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

No tac subs allowed in two leg matches.

That's us out then v Edinburgh on Friday & Sunday

• Haha 1

Is there a time limit on the parking at the OneStop these days?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Feel sorry for fans kept waiting around and 2nd halfers who must be thoroughly cheesed off

Delays have been the curse of British speedway for years. As my mate once said to me. ' the problem with speedway is, far too many things can go wrong'. It's hard to argue with that.

• Like 3

Groubauer/Stewart big crash Heat 10.Groubauer up but ambulance on track for Stewart.That could be that time wise ,but of course best wishes to Stewart who just isnt having a lot of luck at the moment